EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NY, Copake - 7/30/2015 to 8/2/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmagoo

We are signed up.... Arriving 7/30 and departing 8/3 -- Site TR-4

I'll also post that Joe and Deb Eidel are signed up for the same stay -- Site TR-3

We are looking forward to this rally... but not wishing away 2014...

Thank you for all your effort with these events!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
we are signed up.... Arriving 7/30 and departing 8/3 -- site tr-4

i'll also post that joe and deb eidel are signed up for the same stay -- site tr-3

we are looking forward to this rally... But not wishing away 2014...

Thank you for all your effort with these events!

Awesome!!!!!!

gschaaf

Hey Deb made our reservation today for Copake. I will let you know what site when I get the email from Cathy. We just got over the shock of the cold weather. See Ya Soon!!!

f250dieseldad

Glad you guys will be there. But I don't think you ever get over the shock of the cold. Talk to you soon, we need a dinner date.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Watch out, the southerners (well, if you can consider northern Virginia as southern) are invading. Gus, Debra, and the mischievous Dachshunds plan on arriving on July 29 and departing on Aug 3. Called and left a message. Just waiting on a callback to get a site number. Wow, got a callback within 30 minutes! Spoke with Cathy - very pleasant lady. We are on TR-9. Looking forward to seeing everyone and the area. Our first RV trip this far north!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Oh no say it ain't so, Boatto5er is heading north. If the Hills come we are really in for trouble. Good to see you coming up north Gus hopefully the snow will be gone by the rally.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Oh no say it ain't so, Boatto5er is heading north. If the Hills come we are really in for trouble. Good to see you coming up north Gus hopefully the snow will be gone by the rally.

If there's still snow on the ground up there in late July, I'm heading to Florida instead! :cool:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Watch out, the southerners (well, if you can consider northern Virginia as southern) are invading. Gus, Debra, and the mischievous Dachshunds plan on arriving on July 29 and departing on Aug 3. Called and left a message. Just waiting on a callback to get a site number. Wow, got a callback within 30 minutes! Spoke with Cathy - very pleasant lady. We are on TR-9. Looking forward to seeing everyone and the area. Our first RV trip this far north!

Gotcha covered Gus! You spoke with the Boss and she is the best! You will love Northern Camping in the summertime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.