Pictures of the 4000... Home Sweet Home!

sbuckman

Was very thrilled that all of my decorations from the 3812 transferred seamlessly into the 4000!

IMG 01.jpg IMG 03.jpg IMG 04.jpg IMG 05.jpgIMG 06.jpg IMG 07.jpg IMG 08.jpg IMG 09.jpg IMG 10.jpg IMG 11.jpg IMG 12.jpg IMG 15.jpg IMG 16.jpg IMG 17.jpg IMG 18.jpg IMG 19.jpg

Our cat, Nero even matches the 'Glamper'!

Attachments

• IMG 02.jpg
    IMG 02.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 275

jimtoo

WHOW!! That is so nice.. Talk about making your rv,,, your RV,,, you have made it into one of the best I have ever seen. That is beautiful.. from front to back. ♥ :)

Thanks for the pictures.

Jim M

alex00

Wow! I really like what you have done. I really like the pantry door and the towel rack in the bathroom. Great job, you've given me some ideas for mine.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Awesome! Looks like the work of a professional decorator!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
That is very nice! It would make a great demo coach at a show. I like that towel holder you have.

sbuckman

Hey guys, thanks for looking and the nice comments. I had some of the decor that I carried over from our very first 2007 3795 and into the 2011 3812. When I started pulling boxes out from under my tonneau cover on my truck, Dave asks "Just how much did you spend?" I just grinned and said, "What you don't know, wont hurt me!" :D

Here are links for some of the items if anyone is interested:

Leaf cling for pantry and door windows.

Bathroom towel rack - Dave had to modify the way to attach as there is not any support behind the wall there. PM me if you need details.

Spice Rack

Bedroom Wall saying

Living room Wall Saying

Tree of Life

Lights over garage table

Attachment hooks for lights

Garage Saying

You guys did a great job. The dresser in the garage, how did you secure it to the floor/wall, & how did you get around the outlet on the wall? We are also looking for something for the pantry door. We saw a company at the RV show called Shelf-genie. They put up new shelfs in our pantry on slidout rollers which gave the DW more shelfs and easier access. I also put up a shelf behind the couch under the big window with recessed cup holders. The mods you did make camping more fun. Thanks for the pics, Brad

sbuckman

You guys did a great job. The dresser in the garage, how did you secure it to the floor/wall, & how did you get around the outlet on the wall? We are also looking for something for the pantry door. We saw a company at the RV show called Shelf-genie. They put up new shelfs in our pantry on slidout rollers which gave the DW more shelfs and easier access. I also put up a shelf behind the couch under the big window with recessed cup holders. The mods you did make camping more fun. Thanks for the pics, Brad

We have not secured the dresser permanently to the garage as we want it to remain moveable for when we load up the 4 wheelers and need the room. Dave plans to put in two straps upper and lower (like for the TV's) and run a rod through the handles and straps to secure the drawers shut. Brad would LOVE to see pics of the pantry shelves as well as the shelf behind the couch!

sbuckman

Really like both of those mods!! When we get caught up a bit on our 'to do list' I think I will want to tackle both of these! Question on the shelf behind the couch, does it interfere with the recliner?

sbryan

Someone has a great sense of style! Very, very nicely done - one of the nicest I've seen. And thanks for the links - I may have to hunt down a few of these for my 3795.

Really like both of those mods!! When we get caught up a bit on our 'to do list' I think I will want to tackle both of these! Question on the shelf behind the couch, does it interfere with the recliner?
No. The recliners push away from the shelf like a wall away recliner. What was hard was mounting the brackets on the wall. I used a stud finder to find the studs, only found two on each end of the slide at each end of the window. The cup holders came from Bass Pro Shop. They have different ones but these are the ones that will also hold a can with a hugger similiar to the one on the corner of the couch.