Spending the week at Wenatchee River County Park

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
3e8atusy.jpg
metete7e.jpg
4abezuhy.jpg
qaryhapa.jpg

Today is a little overcast but it's still beautiful. If you haven't been to this park and are ever in the Leavenworth/Wenatchee area in Washington, you NEED to plan a stay here.

Rod Ditrich

GOTTOYS

We were through that area way back in August of 1992 with the kids and a pop up. I remember buying fresh peaches from one of the stands there. They were the size of softballs and were the best we ever had! Leavenworth was really something to see also. Have a great time..Don

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We were through that area way back in August of 1992 with the kids and a pop up. I remember buying fresh peaches from one of the stands there. They were the size of softballs and were the best we ever had! Leavenworth was really something to see also. Have a great time..Don

The fruit and vegetables haven't changed. Still have pears, peaches and apples that are softball size and the sweetest I have ever tasted.

Rod Ditrich

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
That's it... Rub it in why don't you!

Glad you are having a good time and wish we could be up there too.

Kristy

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rod & Kelly, we have fond memories of that park from your first rally. Icicle Creek flowing into the Wenatchee in Leavenworth has some really nice trout. Enjoy your week off.