EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 10/17/2014 to 10/19/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
mary ann and larry oberbeck will be there 10-15 to10-19 looking forward to seeing everybody.
Us too Larry, it will be great to see y'all. Sorry for the delay I responding, we are on the road to Amana. Travel safe

dljcyoung

Dennis Young here: Just called KOA and made reservations for the rally. Heartland owner # 1405. Arriving on the 17th. See you there.

TomMar

Dennis Young here: Just called KOA and made reservations for the rally. Heartland owner # 1405. Arriving on the 17th. See you there.

Dennis - It has been a while. It will be great to see y'all. Travel Safe

TomMar

This will be our first Heartland rally...looking forward to meeting everyone....

Althea - You picked a good on to start with. We have some old friends an some new ones coming. It will be fun. Travel Safe.

Joe G

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Tom, just talked to Jan and made the reservation. Karen and I will be there Friday evening, Glad the rally isn't race weekend again this year.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Well, we finally have a weekend where we are available to go to a rally. We registered with the KOA today arriving on the 17th and leaving on the 19th. It may not be a long visit but at least we can make it. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. They put us in site 67.

TomMar

Tom, just talked to Jan and made the reservation. Karen and I will be there Friday evening, Glad the rally isn't race weekend again this year.

Joe - I thought of you as we passed Texas World Speedway earlier this week. We will be back in the park Sunday, but pulling out for the rally Thursday night. It will be good to see y'all there.

TomMar

Jim - Is always good to see you two. Jay and a bunch of old friends will be there and it should be fun.

TomMar

i have updated the agenda in post #1. The one item that remains in question is Ron Hoover is going to try and have a technician on site for Saturday to do minor repairs - gratis. We have not heard from them if the man will be available but I will keep you posted.:cool::)

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Got in today in site 84. Met Edd who's the only other Heartlander here. Connie and I are looking forward to our second terrific rally in two weekends!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
i have updated the agenda in post #1. The one item that remains in question is Ron Hoover is going to try and have a technician on site for Saturday to do minor repairs - gratis. We have not heard from them if the man will be available but I will keep you posted.:cool::)

Hope he can be there as I need my annual warranty inspection. Maybe he could take care of that.

alethaj

John and I most likely will have to cancel. He fell off the ladder this afternoon and is I the hospital. They are monitoring him tonight and want to run test tomorrow to see what made him pass out. Will post again tomorrow

danemayer

John and I most likely will have to cancel. He fell off the ladder this afternoon and is I the hospital. They are monitoring him tonight and want to run test tomorrow to see what made him pass out. Will post again tomorrow

Alesha,

I'm sorry to hear about John's mishap and I hope he's better soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired

Oh no! I hope they figure it out quickly and he's better soon!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Oh no. I hope he recovers quickly and there is no damage to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.