EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 10/17/2014 to 10/19/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

alethaj

Thank you all for the good wishes. They have several test planned to see why he fainted on the ladder. I have some information for David and will get it to the park before the weekend is over. John and I hope to see all of you soon.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
John and I most likely will have to cancel. He fell off the ladder this afternoon and is I the hospital. They are monitoring him tonight and want to run test tomorrow to see what made him pass out. Will post again tomorrow

Connie and I are keeping you in our thoughts.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Since several of us are this close to you, if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Althea - Sorry to hear the news. Take your time and take plenty of tests, my mom has several of those passing out spells but she is alright now. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We will keep yall in our prayers. Get well soon. The hospital is not a fun place to be. No comparison to a Rally.

pegmikef

AJ . . . we are particularly sorry to hear about John as we were really looking forward to seeing our "neighbors" again here in Montgomery and wish John a speedy recovery. We are going to miss the colorful camp site. We hope they find the cause quickly. You all will be in our prayers. Mike and Peggy

jmgratz

Just talked to Joe French at Ron Hoover and he told me that Miguel (the tech) will be out on Saturday and they will be bringing out a demo coach with the a new floorplan. Looking forward to seeing it.

simsfmly

Sounds like fun. Let us know what time when you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simsfmly

Pretty big "get away day" today. Thanks to Tom and Marti for a great rally. Safe travels, everyone. Until the next time......

pegmikef

Well there are not a lot of us left, but I think everyone will agree that it was another great rally and food with all of us getting together with old friends and meeting new friends. Thanks to Tom and Marti for orchestrating this rally . . . a great job in spite of your handicap that a lot of us don't have . . . Work that is. Thanks again.

. . . and it looks like some of us "hangers on" aren't quite ready to end the rally as an impromptu pot luck/cook out is planned for this evening. Safe travels everyone.

wrgrs50s

Janie and I enjoyed meeting everyone and making new friends. It was a fun rally thanks to Tom and Marti. We really didnt want to leave this morning but had a few things to take care of at home.

Safe travels !!!

jmgratz

We had a great time at the Rally and it was good to be able to renew 'old' friendships and make new ones. I guess it is time for us to 'get busy' again. Hopefully we will see yall 'on the road again'. Thanks to Tom and Marti and Jay and Stella for the planning and work. Hope to make another rally soon.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you Tom & Marti for the great rally! Great food, fun and new/old friends! We look forward to next year's rally.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Hey I want to shout out to Joe French:cool:, Guy Richards:) and Miguel:rolleyes: from Ron Hoover-Katy. Many thanks your support in making this a fun and enjoyable rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.