2015 3650BH Kitchen Area Sofa Question

michael_raz

Hey guys!

First post, hopefully many more to come!

We looked at a Gateway today at a local dealer and LOVE it but they didn't have the BH model so I have a question!

Does anyone know if the sofa in the Kitchen Area of the 3650BH is a sofa-bed?

Thanks so much!

Michael

swiftk77

We bought a 3650BH sight on seen and are waiting to get a generator installed, so I have to wait a couple more impatient weeks. What I have heard is that the u shaped dinnete turns into a bed, but the other sofa is actually two recliners.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michael_raz

We bought a 3650BH sight on seen and are waiting to get a generator installed, so I have to wait a couple more impatient weeks. What I have heard is that the u shaped dinnete turns into a bed, but the other sofa is actually two recliners.

Ken

Hey Ken,

Appreciate the reply! I called my dealer back and he's looking into having Heartland swap out the sofa for a tri-fold or sofabed! Fingers are x'd!

Michael

danemayer

Hey Ken,

Appreciate the reply! I called my dealer back and he's looking into having Heartland swap out the sofa for a tri-fold or sofabed! Fingers are x'd!

Michael
Michael,

Sometimes it's best to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 and ask directly. That way nothing gets lost in the translation and you can have a more complete discussion. If your first choice isn't available, perhaps there's something else that can be done. Ask for Paul Craven or someone on his Gateway team.

GWRam

Michael,
The recliners are very comfortable. Kids and friends sleep on them all the time. A jack knife sleeper may fit but a pull out sleeper sofa would block off walking thru the unit.
Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

swiftk77

We just got our 3650BH yesterday but can't figure out if the u shaped dinette folds down to a bed or not. It looks like the table folds, but I can't figure out how and was scared about cutting off my finger in the process. Can anyone shed any light on this?

GWRam

Tilt the table on its side so the support(stand) is free to move. On one side you will see a yellow knob on a latch, slide the latch back and push the stand to the side. It will fold up on itself compactly so you can put the back support cushions on it for a bed.

Hope that helps,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

swiftk77

ery5a7uj.jpg

That did the trick, now I have an extra full size bed if I ever need it.