Brand New 2015 Silverado 36TB

mdirishgirl

We just took delivery of our new Silverado 36TB. We are the first to have the Megabooth option installed in this model - and it's awesome!! So far so good, a few trim issues were found after we got it home and the TV is completely shot. I already contacted the dealer to replace the TV, so I'm assuming that won't be an issue. Still confused on why a 60k unit comes with a "Legend" flat screen, but as long as it's replaced, I don't mind.
It's monsoon conditions here in Maryland so we haven't really been able to do much - although our first trip in the new rig is this weekend.
My question is with the Genesis DVD/Stereo. Although the TV doesn't work - the DVD seemed to work fine, we could hear the movie through the speakers. I tried to link my iPod to the bluetooth to listen to some music as we were loading her up with all our gear and it kept cutting out - the link wouldn't stay connected. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a wiring issue? Is the unit itself maybe bad? I plan on taking it back to the dealer with our punchout list after this weekend, but just thought I'd see if anyone else had electronic issues in the past....

Thanks for any info!!
Signed - New to the Heartland World
Previous: Forest River and Keystone owners

mdirishgirl

Update: Spoke to a representative from Genesis - told me to press and hold the "MODE" button to reset - did the trick!
Cheers!

mdirishgirl

Plumbing 02.jpg2ND UPDATE after 1st trip!!!

First weekend went amazing!! We were in love with the new unit!! After packing up and heading out of the campground, we noticed an significant amount of water rushing out the bottom of the RV. We pulled over and looked and there was water laying in the underbelly. Since we couldn't fix it on the side of the road, we made the hour and half ride home pondering what it could possibly be. Got home, pulled half the underbelly down and looked for leaks. Nothing. Ran water in the sinks, shower, outdoor sinks, toilet - everything. We would see a drip here an there. After hours of looking, my husband decided to take the access panel out under the kitchen sink and take a look. Could not BELIEVE what we saw: The sink was never connected to the grey water tank. It was just allowing all the water to run and sit on top of the holding tank. Luckily no real damage was done, most of the water came out in transit. The rest my husband was able to get out. We connected the piping ourselves, vs lugging the whole rig back to our dealer. I'm glad we were able to find it.