Bathroom Fan

azbigfoot

So the cheap Ventline motor burned out in my bathroom after less than 5 months from purchase. Take it in for warranty repair??? Nope because it would be replaced with the same cheap fan. Instead I put in a Vortex II fan replacement kit today. Pretty easy install except your arms get tired holding everything up. Definitely helps having four hands. So far I really like the fan.

http://www.hengsindustries.com/vents_vortex.html

Hunter11

After putting up with the El Cheapo bathroom fan on our current unit we went ahead and ordered our new unit with the FF in the bathroom. This Vortex fan does look interesting.

pegmikef

Be advised Heng also has a multi speed reversable fan for about the same price. I have had one for just under a year in my BH and love it. Also had a Vortex in my former TT for a couple of years and worked great.

azbigfoot

Be advised Heng also has a multi speed reversable fan for about the same price. I have had one for just under a year in my BH and love it. Also had a Vortex in my former TT for a couple of years and worked great.

That's the one I got. Three forward and two reverse speeds.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I've got one, too, still in the box. Plan is to move the one direction Heng I put in the bedroom into the bath and put the new one in the bedroom.

sengli

We did the same thing. Love the fact we can suck out the moisture so quickly after a shower. Easy install too.