Trim flange for front kingpin

Donhutch1800

Does anyone know where to buy the trim flange for the cutout around the kingpin.Installing new morryde pin box and want to trim out the hole after removing front trim piece.Would like it to be painted to match coach.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think so. You will need to get the paint code and have some mixed.
I think that Danemayer is in the process of painting some wheel flares for his Landmark.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

I haven't done the painting yet but I did get paint through Heartland. Heartland had to go to the original paint shop to get it and there were issues with shipping it because of environmental regulations. Took a while to get it. If the new part can be painted when not attached to the trailer, you might get it done a lot quicker locally.

GOTTOYS

Why not paint it semi-gloss black like the pin box. Nobody would ever know. I've also seen people frame that opening with some 1" aluminum strap...Don

Donhutch1800

Why not paint it semi-gloss black like the pin box. Nobody would ever know. I've also seen people frame that opening with some 1" aluminum strap...Don
I may use aluminum if it is to much trouble to get it painted.Was hoping I could get one from hearthland already painted.