Gray tank size

PapaJack

I am a prospective TT buyer. The only thing I have seen with the Sundance TTs is the gray water tank size. I'd sure like to see these things doubled in size....

Jack

jimtoo

I don't know what you would be looking for,, but it looks like they have 80 gal capacity for gray water. That's as much as any unit has I think.

PapaJack

Yes, for the 5ers they are 80 gallon, but not for the TTs. I've been RVing for only about 4 years, and this tank-size issue is my only pet peeve...:(... I'm sure I'll get over it. I have a 38-gallon tote tank for emptying, but it's a hassle and takes up valuable space where model sailplanes or fishing gear are supposed to reside... not to mention still another chore when I'm supposed to be relaxing. Thanks for looking...:)

Jack

BobX2

Gray water is not hard to dispose of. A 5 gallon bucket is all you need. Nothing hazardous or environmentally unsafe in it. That's what my popup was set up with. The sink drained outside through a hose into a bucket. When full, just take it out into the trees or weeds or whatever and dump. Black tank is a little different...