Prowler Paw Countertops

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Corian is Corian.
The Prowler Paw is Prowler Paw. It may be a solid surface material, I don't know, so I suggest that you place a call to Heartland for an answer to your question.
877-262-8032. Ask for the Prowler sales team.

Peace
Dave

Bubb

Okay. Thank you. I am so used to brands putting their own labels of mainstream products that I wasn't sure if this was the case in this instance. I thought that perhaps Prowler came up with the label "Prowler Paw" to brand a Hanex or Corian countertop. I will give Heartland a call to learn more about their countertops.

Bubb

I sent an email to Heartland RV asking about the Prowler Paw Countertops. I will post their answer once I receive it and then we will all know for the next time someone asks. :confused:

danemayer

I sent an email to Heartland RV asking about the Prowler Paw Countertops. I will post their answer once I receive it and then we will all know for the next time someone asks. :confused:

Not sure why, but sometimes email doesn't work as well as a phone call. Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Bubb

That's too bad. I find that there are less misunderstandings when things are in writing and it serves a usefulness in terms of information sharing with others. I am a fairly patient man - I can wait for Heartland to respond. It's only been four days so far.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I've moved your question into the "prospective owners" area. The thread should be seen by Heartland and they should have an answer for you. As for the Prowler Paw material, I'm guessing it's not solid surface but a laminated material with a special texture.

Bubb

They are a laminate type of product but look really good and without the weight of corian or quartz. I am quite pleased actually.