Side Patio

GaryL

I really love the side patio on the CY4200.

Is there any consideration being given to the possibility of placing this feature on smaller toy haulers or other Heartland Brands for those of us who don't want to haul around 42+ feet of tow or maybe don't want a toy hauler?

Thanks!

alethaj

We are trading in a 2013 Voltage toy hauler with a back patio for a 2015 Big Horn 3755 fl...picking it up Thursday....hate to give up our back patio as well but we looked at a unit with a side patio and although it was neat it cut into the kitchen usage. If I am sitting outside I can just as well sit on the ground as sit on a side fold down patio...there are several coaches that have a drop down back patio..the Sandpiper..and the Cardinal both have a back patio....they are nice coaches as well..but we really liked the front living room on the Big Horn..so that is the way we are going

Miketnsa1

I too love the side patio and would like this feature in a smaller unit, but trust me if they remove the huge side sliding glass doors it would change everything! At 300lbs I was shocked at how sturdy the side patio was as I walked around it! Having 4 large men on the side patio at the same time would concern me one bit. I really didn't want a unit this Big but I've got to have the side patio! I would just like to see air bags so the coach could be lowered for a much better loading ramp angle