Newbies to RVing

Diamonde8

Just got our new North Trail 23RBS and anxious to try it out. Hope to be able to pick a lot of brains on this forum about the Heartland when and (IF) I run into problems with the unit. We have camped 3 times with a different brand of RV and decided to go for the North Trail with the slide-outs. We were Trike rider's before medical reasons required us to stop riding and switch to RV. Both in our 70's but still pretty active in charity work and hopefully in camping. Cheers, Bill & Sandy

jimtoo

Hi Bill and Sandy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will find the forum a really good asset. Now you need to attend a rally when you can and join the Heartland Owners Club. You will meet the best folks and make friends for a lifetime. If you have a problem, just ask and someone will help out.

Enjoy the forum and your new North Trail.

Jim M

jbeletti

Hey Bill and Sandy - are you able to travel to Urbanna, VA to join us for the big Heartland Rally? We'd love to have another North Trail there and there's space available. Learn more here.

GatorDawg

Bill and Sandy,

Welcome, I am new as well. We purchased a Gateway a few weeks ago. If I had it to do over, I would have joined this forum first. Identify the general challenges others are having and ensure I spent some time looking over those areas. I should have made my own checklist to work from as the demonstration and walk through was taking place. I am happy with our new camper, but missed out on some things since I did not know what to ask or question. Good luck

Sunset4k

Welcome Bill and Sandy!! As mentioned you will find lots of friendly folks here will to help out. We attended our first Rally in April and we just had the best time, met some wonderful people and learned a great deal too, so I would encourage you to attend if you can. Hope you have a wonderful time in you NT!!!

alethaj

Welcome Bill and Sandy...we are also new to this forum...but not to RVing...we just purchased a 2015 Big Horn..this is our 4th RV and I think it will be our last...it has everything we could want or
need... I wish you many years of happy camping.

Diamonde8

Hey All, thanks for the warm welcome and invitation. Dealing with some medical problems recently but will get with IT sooner or later.