ATF: Big Country - Washer/dryer ?

Can a vented stackable washer dryer be installed in a 2014 Big Country 3251TS ?
Dealer (Camping World) where purchased a week ago is saying no, my research indicates that you can and there is a decal on wall as to where to put dryer vent.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You
Ken Edgington

jshelley

I am kinda in the same boat, however we have decided to install only a washing machine, are there any ideas as to what is a good dependable washing machine?
thks Jim

B

bwwalczak

Yes, a vented dryer is the preferred method. Normally there is a sticker on the wall, showing where the vent would have to be drilled out. If that sticker is missing, then a print can be obtained through Heartland service department.

You need to get that moist air out the coach!

Birchwood

I am kinda in the same boat, however we have decided to install only a washing machine, are there any ideas as to what is a good dependable washing machine?
thks Jim
Five years ago we installed a top loading Danby washer Model DWM99W and it works great.Its weight is only 82 lbs and we strap it down when we travel.We have a cloths rack on our ladder for drying and most parks allow racks but no lines.Our park in Florida states no outside cloth lines of any kind on your lot but I think they may be breaking a Florida State Law.

jshelley

Five years ago we installed a top loading Danby washer Model DWM99W and it works great.Its weight is only 82 lbs and we strap it down when we travel.We have a cloths rack on our ladder for drying and most parks allow racks but no lines.Our park in Florida states no outside cloth lines of any kind on your lot but I think they may be breaking a Florida State Law.

thks., we are also in a park w/ same restrictions.....will look into the danby washer, thats all we are looking for.