New Landmark Owner

WCW

The day finally arrived. Our new Grand Canyon arrived at the dealer last Friday and we picked it up Thursday. We purchased from Northgate RV in Ringgold, GA and it was the best RV buying experience we've ever had. The walk through was very detailed and they gave me all the time I needed for my own inspection. They wanted three days for prep and testing and I could tell that they put the time to good use. We stayed at a campground in the area for a couple of nights on their dime and are enjoying our new 5th wheel. I'm patting myself on the back for buying from Billy Yates and Northgate. My wife and I are looking forward to hopefully many enjoyable trips in our new Landmark.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland family.
It's always nice to hear about great dealer service.
Enjoy you new Landmark. Trace

Usually somewhere out in the boonies..............

Seren

Yes! Another Grand Canyon owner! We bought ours back in March. Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

aRAYwego

Congrats and welcome to the family from another Landmark owner. P.s. Sure would like to see some pics. Lol

James n Sheila

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congrats WCW!! You are gonna love you floor plan!! Now you just need to bring it out to some Rallies and show it off!!

Rod Ditrich

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We hope you love your Grand Canyon as much as we love ours. Congrats and welcome to the family!