Gateway 3650 bh vac.

tyler_4

I am fairly new to this site and just purchased a 2015 Gateway 3650 bh. I also ordered the Dirt Devil vacuum and do not know where to place it? Also I am getting the kick pan, so you can just broom the dirt into in instead of getting the vacuum out all the time.

Can anyone help about placement or where they placed theirs?

Some ideas are under the sink(but it would be noisy), maybe in the cargo and go through stairs( but they have drawers).

Thanks- Tyler

jdamude

I am fairly new to this site and just purchased a 2015 Gateway 3650 bh. I also ordered the Dirt Devil vacuum and do not know where to place it? Also I am getting the kick pan, so you can just broom the dirt into in instead of getting the vacuum out all the time.

Can anyone help about placement or where they placed theirs?

Some ideas are under the sink(but it would be noisy), maybe in the cargo and go through stairs( but they have drawers).

Thanks- Tyler

We have a 3650RL BC. I installed the head unit in the basement wall and the kick pan and hose inlet on the bottom stair. The installation was easy taking a couple of hours.

tyler_4

We have a 3650RL BC. I installed the head unit in the basement wall and the kick pan and hose inlet on the bottom stair. The installation was easy taking a couple of hours.

Ok Thanks, but how did you install it with the drawer in the bottom stair? Could you pos a photo?

Thanks