EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, TEMECULA - 10/31/2014 to 11/1/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Gary, glad you can join us. Your site# is E 18. Its 55' long so you should not have a problem parking. For Thursday nite and leaving Sunday the 2nd your cost is $140. If you want "T" shirts let me know. I do not need the checks until Oct. 1st...but the "T" shirts need to be a seperate check. My address and home PH# is in the 1st post.

mlpeloquin

Bob,
My wife and I will attend. We will arrive 10/30 and leaving on Monday 11/3. Thank you, Marc & Carol.

LaCretia

Hi Bob and Patty,
Put us down, will come in Wednesday the 26 thru Sunday Nov. 2
Put me own for a large T-shirt
Bob and LaCretia Ogle.
Will send a check ASAP

Bob&Patty

Mark and Carol.....got you down. Your in site# 19 and welcome

Bob and Lacretia.....got you down. Your in site# 20. BTW, please mail a seperate check for the "T" shirt. $10. Welcome

Well it looks like I need to get more sites. We now have 21 rigs coming as of today. Who would have thought and we still have 3 months to go. Maybe I should reserve the whole CG. Sounds like its going to be a fun time.

Bob&Patty

Bob, do you mean Wednesday the 29th and leaving on Sunday the 2nd?? Maybe just a typo. I really dont need the checks until Oct 1st, but what ever is good for you.

Bob&Patty

I just reserved the rest of "E" row. Sites# 22-23-24-22. Site# 23 is a premium site and at the end but is $10 more a night. We don't have to use it, but it is a bigger site. "F" row is behind us and is wide open as of now.

Rgc5226

Hi Bob,
Please put Diane and I down for space 22, we will arrive on Oct 29 and stay through Nov 2. We also would like two large T-shirts. Thanks Bob Contreras

hogwaii

I logged on to the Heartland site to see what's going on. I see a rally at Pechanga the end of October. I checked our calendar to get on the bandwagon, but, we have reservations at Silver Strand State Beach in San Diego starting on Nov. 1st. I regret we won't be at this rally. Rhonda and I are currently in Golden, CO. on our way to Branson, MO. We left SoCal on June 27th with stops in the Sierra's, Nevada, Wyoming, and South Dakota. Just spent a week in Grand Lake, CO. and are hanging out at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds RV Park til Sunday. We want to see the Rodeo on Sat. Then over to Branson for 2 weeks, and on to Oklahoma City to see Rhonda's Clan. Be back in SoCal about mid-Sept.
Greg and Rhonda Hall

Last edited:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Greg, Someone was just asking about you yesterday. Glad all is well. Trace

Bob&Patty

Hi Greg, thought you didn't like us anymore. Been along time since saw you and Rhonda. Sorry we will miss you, but ya could drive over one night and say hi. Have fun traveling.

Jimsryker

Bob,

Just verified things with the wife, so we are a go to join in on our first event since getting the Cyclone. If there is still an opening, please let me know how to sign up to join all of you. Thanks!

Bob&Patty

Hi Jim, great...glad you can join us. Just to be clear....you are coming in Friday the 31st and leaving Monday the 3rd? Also site #23 is $10 more per night than #24 or #26. For Sunday night you have to call the CG and pay that yourself. The other days you send me a check by Oct 1st. Are you interested in the rally "T" shirts at $10 each??

Jimsryker

Thank you clarifying that Bob. I meant Friday and Saturday, leaving Sunday. I think we'll skip the t-shirts. So I mail you $120 check if my counting is right? Thanks!

Hey Bob thanks for getting me a little more room. I would like to get a couple shirts also,

1 LG shirt
1 XL shirt
1 XL Sweat Shirt
i will get you a check out to you this week for sites and shirts. THANKS

Ladiver

Bob, did I send you money for our site? I think we sent $$ for the site, but not the shirts. Let me know and I will get another check out ASAP.

Bob&Patty

Jeff, no I have not recieved your check yet. I will let you know what I get in the mail.

Gary, OK but....could you please send a seperate check for the shirts. Should be $42.

I really do not need the checks until the 1st week in Oct. They are just going to sit on my desk until then.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Bob

Change our arriving date to Thursday the 30th and still leaving the 2nd of Nov.

sent you a PM on the shirts.

wdk450

Bob:
I am going to officially withdraw from attending, mainly to conserve some finances due to all my repair bills. I hope to be back on the road, and at the nearby Thousand Trails Wilderness Lakes by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.