BC3690 Sound Bar Install

alanfred

There is just enough room for a sound bar. I had to raise the TV a little. This sound bar is a VIZIO S3821 with Bluetooth Subwoofer.

Attachments

• sound bar.JPG
    sound bar.JPG
    604.2 KB · Views: 213

porthole

Retired
Considering doing the same to our trailer. Lots of choices at Costco.
The new trailers at the recent rally had sound bars instead of ceiling speakers.

Sans1

Now I know what to do with that sound bar I got for Christmas. Had it in the house for about 2 weeks and put it in the black hole in the basement. Plenty of room in my toy to put above the TV. Thanks for the great idea!

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
When we switched our 29" Jensen TV to a 32" Visio, there was about a 2" gap top and bottom between the framing and tv. Added soundbar, and voila, MUCH BETTER tv experience. Picture, sound, all of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just installed a 29 inch Vizio sound bar in the cubby under our tv. Worked out great for us. $76 on Amazon.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Jim.Allison

Glad I found this post. I want to improve my sound, but I want to be able to run it off my inverter when dry camping. Watts=usage. Has anyone done anything along these lines? Or should I use existing for dry camping and a modified system when I'm hooked up? Suggestions please!!!!!!