Introduction – New Louisiana Chapter and Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Bring yours to OR and Cassie can explain their new responsibilities. LOL
Kristy

Thank you. Not sure our two realize that they have a larger responsibility now that they too are chapter leaders. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Congrats Andy and Joanna, know you will do a great job and have fun also.
Linda West

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Joanna and Andy!! I know your going to have a blast leading the chapter! If you have any questions or we can do anything for you all you have to do is ask.

Rod Ditrich

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations Joanna and Andy!! I know your going to have a blast leading the chapter! If you have any questions or we can do anything for you all you have to do is ask.

Rod Ditrich

Thank you Rod. Appreciate it.

alethaj

Congratulations on your new position......We are near Houston Tx so look forward to attending a rallie in your area one day...Happy Camping.. :)

jassson007

Congratulations on your new position......We are near Houston Tx so look forward to attending a rallie in your area one day...Happy Camping.. :)

Thank you. Hope to see you on this side if the river one day.

olcoon

Congrats Andy & Joanna, it was good meeting ya'all in Urbana! Don't forget to tell my cousins in Monroe "hey" the next time you are through there!!! :cool: We need a smiley with a beard!

jassson007

Congrats Andy & Joanna, it was good meeting ya'all in Urbana! Don't forget to tell my cousins in Monroe "hey" the next time you are through there!!! :cool: We need a smiley with a beard!

Will do Roy. In fact willie was in town this weekend for a wounded warrior softball game. He played on the allstar team against some wounded warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.