2015 3650bh Slide outs

tyler_4

Hello again,
we just got out 3650 bh delivered and we noticed that the slide outs mainly in the bunk room do not look like they are going out to there fullest potential. the gap at the top is about 2-3 inches and the bottom of the slide is flush. We got the awning toppers put on but i don't think that is the issue. I think they need to be adjusted.
Can i adjust them myself, I'm pretty handy?
How do i adjust them if so?
Is there a website, video, or schematics on the slides?

Does this happen to anyone else?
Thank you!!!

Here is a picture iff this helps. but you can see that the 2 slides are not straight. i also measured them and the top get smaller by like 3-4 inches

Attachments

• IMG_4291.jpg
    IMG_4291.jpg
    789.8 KB · Views: 91

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The 1st thing to do is make sure something inside the coach is not stopping full travel of the slides. Something on the top of the slides?? Your slides should seal at the top and bottom against the inside walls. Also if adjusted properly. they should tilt outward and down at the top a tad bit. Other wise you could get water intrusion to the inside. Look at the bottom of the slides. There are "feet" at the end of the square tubing (guides)that bolt at the slide bottom. There are nuts you can loosen and that should let the slides slide down the slotted holes. Pull the slides in about a foot or so. Then loosen the nuts and it should drop down. It might take a few times to get it right. A little movement at the nuts is a long way at the top. Angles of the dangles. When I adjusted mine, I had to run the slides in and out a few time to get it right.

jimtoo

I agree about the awning toppers. Has anyone actually checked the awning toppers to make sure they are not binding or have more material to unroll?

I have a 2015 as well and my slides look the same. Also, the slide in the living room with the fridge is the same way. I have been three really good rains while the slides were out and had no signs of water intrusions. Please let me know if your other slide is the same.