Changing Jensen AWM910 to Jensen AWM 965

gsp050

I have a 2009 Sundance XLT 287RL. Has anyone changed the radios out. Mine came with a Jensen AWM 910 and I have acquired a Jensen AWM 965. The 910 has a 12 pin plug and the 965 has a 20 pin plug. I know I am going to have to add 2 more speakers to the A channel and I wanted to know if any of you had done the above and if you had any problems with the install.

danemayer

Hi gsp050,

Welcome to the posting side of the forum. Hopefully someone else has blazed the trail and can give you advice. If not, you may be the one to help the next guy.

gsp050

Hello danemayer,

Thanks for the reply. Trying to learn how to post. We need a page of instruction on how to post ect. for all us newbies.

gsp050

Changed out the radios. everything when good. Now I am going to have to figure out where and how to mount 2 more speaker in the living area. My camper only came with two in the living area and I am going to have to figure out where and what kind to install. Also the outside speakers are a joke. I am going to upgrade with speakers that are for marine use since these are subject to outside weather.