Lexington, KY Show

ky-newbie

Hi, all,

The Lexington, KY, RV/Boat Show is this weekend, in Rupp Arena and Heritage Hall. I went this afternoon, and was pretty disappointed. There were several very small TT's, maybe 10-20'+ TT's and around 5-5er's. There were boats, boats, and more boats.

There were actually two Sundance's there, and both had won blue ribbons - "Best of Show". I took a look, and while the quality seemed great, the floorplans were only average :cool: (imo). Looks like mine will be a Bighorn. :D

Lannie

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I noticed a couple of Heartland products at the Tampa show also had blue ribbons marked "Best of Show". Wonder if this is for real, or if Heartland placed this as advertising on the unit, as I saw no other units at Tampa displaying these ribbons.

jimtoo

The reason you saw no other displaying the ribons is because there can only be one Best of Show.:D

Cheryl

Pittsburgh RV Show had a Best of Show for each type: Motorhome, 5th wheel, travel trailer.

linuxkidd

When I first saw this post, I was disappointed that I didn't know about it earlier ( I was out of town this weekend )...

But now that I've read the info... I guess I really didn't miss much.

Thanks for posting about it!
LK