EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Pine Mountain - 3/27/2015 to 3/29/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Calm down everybody. The Lester's and the West's are going to have to be civil at the rally. Steve, We will get to see the
Key Largo in about 2 weeks. I hope the West's do not charge admission to us poor people.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Calm down everybody. The Lester's and the West's are going to have to be civil at the rally. Steve, We will get to see the
Key Largo in about 2 weeks. I hope the West's do not charge admission to us poor people.
Oh we love the Lester,s but I hadn,t thought about charging admission, that,s a good idea to help pay for it.
Linda

ATLJOHN

Hi Randy and Santha
We have made our reservation 26-29 March site 206
Looking forward to seeing everyone
John and Judy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Randy

John & Judy, would not be a Heartland Rally without the two of you. We are glad that you are joining us.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Randy....Reservations are made for the 23rd through the 29th, Sue will have to work but at least it is not too far. We are in site 223. YEAH....Rally Time!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Linda W...note the date! :cool: The plan is to leave your rally and head to Georgia's! We figured we should not miss your rally 2 years in a row!

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Made our reservations today. Arriving on Wed. the 25th and leaving on Monday the 30th. We'll be on site 219. Ken

Randy

Ken and Faye, Santha said that there needed to be better margaritas than you had in Tampa last January. She is bringing the margarita machine.
Glad that the two of you are joining us.
Randy, Santha and poodles

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Well, with ALL the CELEBRITIES that are going to be attending this FABULOUS R&S GA Rally, I'm thinking there might need to be someone attending that can bring a sense of "balance" to this motley crew! :rolleyes:

Sooooo, the DUGUAY's will be arriving on Thursday the 26th and departing Monday the 30th...site 207.

Let the PARTY BEGIN!!!!!
smiley-face-wallpaper.jpg

Randy

Well, with ALL the CELEBRITIES that are going to be attending this FABULOUS R&S GA Rally, I'm thinking there might need to be someone attending that can bring a sense of "balance" to this motley crew! :rolleyes:

Sooooo, the DUGUAY's will be arriving on Thursday the 26th and departing Monday the 30th...site 207.

Let the PARTY BEGIN!!!!!
View attachment 33649

Something about this post worries me. Is it what was posted or who posted it. Maybe Kem can bring some sanity to the rally. Glad that the Duguay's are joining
us. Who are all the CELEBRITIES Lance refers to? Randy, Santha and the Poodles

navyAZ1

Randy, the Parrish's are registered! We will arrive on 3/25 and leave on 3/29, they have placed us in site 212.

Randy

Randy, the Parrish's are registered! We will arrive on 3/25 and leave on 3/29, they have placed us in site 212.

Glad that you and Ann will be joining us. Will see you next weekend in Tampa.

brauch

Camping Wife
Hi Randy,
We are registered for this rally, arriving on 3/26 thru 3/30. Our site number is 213.
Will probably run into you and Santha next weekend at the Tampa show.

GWRam

Hi Randy,
Just registered for our first rally!! Arriving 26March Departing 29March. Site 135.
Looking forward to meeting everybody.
Dave

Randy

Hi Randy,
We are registered for this rally, arriving on 3/26 thru 3/30. Our site number is 213.
Will probably run into you and Santha next weekend at the Tampa show.

Ed & Barbara, We are leaving Friday morning for Tampa. See you there.

Randy

Hi Randy,
Just registered for our first rally!! Arriving 26March Departing 29March. Site 135.
Looking forward to meeting everybody.
Dave

Dave, We are glad you will be joining us. I assure you that you will enjoy the Rally.

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Randy,
I just made reservations at Pine Mountain for the rally. Sheila & I will be arriving on 3/26 and departing on 3/29. We have been assigned site #208. Looking forward to a great time!

Randy

Hi Randy,
I just made reservations at Pine Mountain for the rally. Sheila & I will be arriving on 3/26 and departing on 3/29. We have been assigned site #208. Looking forward to a great time!

Paul & Sheila, Flattered that you are going to join us at the Rally. You will have a great time.

TandC

Hi Y'all,
Carol and I will be at the GA rally! Our dates are 3/25(W)-3/30(M) and the Site is 218.
The Stanley's

Status
Not open for further replies.