EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Pine Mountain - 3/27/2015 to 3/29/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy,
Just what Georgia needs...two CHEESE HEADS from Wisconsin coming to the rally! Lynn and I will be attending-- arriving the 24th and departing the 29th.
Our site is #217. Today we are having a heat wave with a high temp of 36 degrees. We are looking forward to some southern warmth! See you in March.
Saukville Bob and Lynn

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Hi Y'all,
Carol and I will be at the GA rally! Our dates are 3/25(W)-3/30(M) and the Site is 218.
The Stanley's

Glad that the Stanley's will be joining us. It would not be a Georgia rally without the two of you.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy

We'll be your neighbors. We are on site 219. See you there.

Ken & Faye, Missed you in Tampa this year. Glad that you are coming to the rally. Santha said We need to make yours. She is the boss.

Randy

Randy,
Just what Georgia needs...two CHEESE HEADS from Wisconsin coming to the rally! Lynn and I will be attending-- arriving the 24th and departing the 29th.
Our site is #217. Today we are having a heat wave with a high temp of 36 degrees. We are looking forward to some southern warmth! See you in March.
Saukville Bob and Lynn

Bob, I totally understand the fact that you and Lynn want to escape the warmth of Wisconsin in the winter. I have been in Milwaukee and Waverly,Iowa
many times in the winter for seminars before I changed career's. There are some CHEESE HEADS that you know at the rally. Paul & Sue Alfano are
attending and they are a great couple.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Randy & Santa, As you know, with the recent "life changes" (all good), we will not be able to make the fabulous GA Rally.

I'm not sure if my special effects app has an InterContinentalBallisticMissile option so you don't forget me!!!!

We hopefully will see y'all down the road!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The Rowdy crowd from TN just made reservations. We will be coming in either Thursday or Friday until Sunday, site 211. Can't wait to see everyone.

BuffysTT

We are new to the Heartland Owners forum and will be attending our first Rally in Pine Mountain. We arrive the 26th and will be departing the 30th. We are on site 210 and are excited about meeting everyone and your fourlegged family members also. Grady and Linda Brownfield,traveling with Buffy, Cuddles and Coda (our little doggies) 2015 Heartland NorthTrail 21fbs..

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh Grady and Linda - you will have so much fun that you will get addicted to rallying. And as for the four-legged friends, there are lots of them. Can't wait to meet ya.

Randy

Hey Randy & Santa, As you know, with the recent "life changes" (all good), we will not be able to make the fabulous GA Rally.

I'm not sure if my special effects app has an InterContinentalBallisticMissile option so you don't forget me!!!!

We hopefully will see y'all down the road

Lance, Santha and I understand and we will miss the the two of you. I am sure that your special effects can cross state lines.

Randy

The Rowdy crowd from TN just made reservations. We will be coming in either Thursday or Friday until Sunday, site 211. Can't wait to see everyone.

I think the only part of the rowdy crowd from TN must be Byrd. Nathan seems to be cool, calm and collected. I am going to drive.

Randy

We are new to the Heartland Owners forum and will be attending our first Rally in Pine Mountain. We arrive the 26th and will be departing the 30th. We are on site 210 and are excited about meeting everyone and your fourlegged family members also. Grady and Linda Brownfield,traveling with Buffy, Cuddles and Coda (our little doggies) 2015 Heartland NorthTrail 21fbs..

I am sure that Buffy named it right. The Poodles call our rig the Poodle palace. They are not spoiled according to them. We have different opinions. Grady & Linda it is great that
you will be joining us with the dogs but also with the two of you. Looking forward to meet the whole group. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

BuffysTT

We are looking forward to putting faces with all of the names we have seen on the forum..WE are so excited about our first Rally. I call our new home Buffy'sTT because she normally is scared to death of rain and thunder,,but since we purchased the Heartland and are camping in the rain,,she just goes right to sleep and never even trembles..she loves the Heartland and so do the other two (spoiled babies)..and, of course, we do too..See everyone in March and thank you for making us feel so welcome to the group..Linda

brauch

Camping Wife
Randy,
Our arrival date is now changed to Monday 3/23 ...thru 3/30
Looking forward to another exciting Georgia rally.

JanAndBill

Randy,

The Rabers are confirmed for arrival on the 25th, on site 199. Not sure if that's far enough from that "Rowdy" Tn bunch. LOL

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Randy,

The Rabers are confirmed for arrival on the 25th, on site 199. Not sure if that's far enough from that "Rowdy" Tn bunch. LOL
I sure hope you are not talking about the West family. We are looking forward to seeing you because we missed you in Tampa.
Linda

Randy

Ed & Barbara, The new dates are entered. We are also getting about the rally.

Randy

Randy,

There is no escape from the rowdy bunch. I have tried and it did not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.