EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Pine Mountain - 3/27/2015 to 3/29/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
The ones that really worry me Linda are the rocky top bunch. They should worry everybody else also.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ATLJOHN

HI Randy Santha
Sorry but Judy and I will have to cancel this trip. My old age is getting me and will be having a complete knee replacement 20 Feb and will be out of commission for the next 6-8 weeks.
We hope you guys have fun and have a Margiritta for us.

John and Judy

Randy

HI Randy Santha
Sorry but Judy and I will have to cancel this trip. My old age is getting me and will be having a complete knee replacement 20 Feb and will be out of commission for the next 6-8 weeks.
We hope you guys have fun and have a Margiritta for us.

John and Judy

John, Santha and I are praying for a successful outcome on the knee replacement. Are you and Judy going to Goshen ? Let me know what's going on.
Randy, Santha and Poodles

ATLJOHN

John, Santha and I are praying for a successful outcome on the knee replacement. Are you and Judy going to Goshen ? Let me know what's going on.
Randy, Santha and Poodles

Hi Randy
No we are not planning to go to Goshen this year. If I feeling ok we may stop by at the campground If not we will keep in touch
Thanks again for the good wishes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toccoatravelers

Hey Randy and Santha, we are extending our stay until March 31. Just wanted to keep you all in the loop. Looking forward to a great rally and anxious to get together with our Heartland friends!

Randy

Hey Randy and Santha, we are extending our stay until March 31. Just wanted to keep you all in the loop. Looking forward to a great rally and anxious to get together with our Heartland friends!

Steve & Patty, You are breaking my heart. I have to leave Sunday as work calls on Monday. Are you and Patti going to Goshen?

Toccoatravelers

Steve & Patty, You are breaking my heart. I have to leave Sunday as work calls on Monday. Are you and Patti going to Goshen?
Yes we are, we are also going to Myrtle Beach as well. Actually Patti has to work on Monday too but only 9 miles away. So we can still play a bit.

Randy

Add us to your attending list! This will be our first Georgia Rally and we're looking forward to it!

Lewis & Jo Anne, Added you to the list. Welcome to the Georgia rally

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Well, since I need to make Santha a new sign....couldn't make just one! So....all her fault....Now I can make me a new sign too since I had to go out a get a new BH3570RS.
Santha...I still love you! :rolleyes:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
New Rigs
New Rigs
Love going thru New Rigs.
When will they be OPEN?????

Randy

Well, since I need to make Santha a new sign....couldn't make just one! So....all her fault....Now I can make me a new sign too since I had to go out a get a new BH3570RS.
Santha...I still love you! :rolleyes:
Paul, are you using Santha as a excuse for new sign's. Can't wait to see the new rig. I think that it must be Santha's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.