Full Length Mirror

rxbristol

My wife was complaining that our rig did not have a full length mirror, so she bought an unframed mirror from Walmart and I installed it with exterior 3M tape (red type) on one of the sliding doors. It fits perfectly and does not interfere with the door's movement.

2014-07-04 17.25.14.jpg

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
On our new Key Largo, the full length mirror is on the inside of the bedroom door.

Last edited:

Tundra2084

Well it sure beats where our mirrors are in our Sundance. They are on the outside of the Closet doors so every time you get out of bed you see yourself. If you come up the stairs from the lower level ..yup..its the mirrors you see. When your in the bathroom you better make sure you shut both doors *bedroom and bathroom* cause you guessed it....anyone down stairs can see up into the bathroom via the bedroom mirrors. Time to put a film on them cause I sure am tired of seeing myself in the morning.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Our closet doors are mirrors and they're on my side of the bed. So I wait until I have some clothes on before putting on my glasses. If you don't like the view, maybe you should fix it.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Heck at my age I now avoid mirrors. LOL Trace

Last edited:

rxbristol

On our new Key Largo, the full length mirror in on the inside of the bedroom door.

I thought about installing the mirror there, but our set up would not allow you to stand back and wish for skinnier days :D.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
My wife was complaining that our rig did not have a full length mirror, so she bought an unframed mirror from Walmart and I installed it with exterior 3M tape (red type) on one of the sliding doors. It fits perfectly and does not interfere with the door's movement.

View attachment 30528
Thanks Rex. I'm gonna steal your "idea" I've been trying to figure out where to put a full length mirror and your idea comes the closest to what I would like to do.