Forum layout question

tizeye

With the FAQ section being phased out, this seems like the appropriate place. When I open a thread was initially confused as the original posters question never appeared, just a reply. Initially thought it was because I was a newbie and the yellow information from admin was at the top. After a few days, I discovered that it is the reverse of virtually every forum I have visited. The most recent reply is first and have to work backwards with the original post at the bottom of the last page. I have searched through "setting" "profiles" etc but don't see are area to set preferences where the original post to a thread would be first, then work the way down the page, and subsequent pages for the various replies. Where can I make that preference change, if even possible?

O a related note, I solved another issue. When jumping to the forum from heatlandrv.com it opens in a small frame that is not adjustable, using Internet Explorer. By contrast, heartlandowners.org (found on specific google search) opens full screen.

danemayer

don't see are area to set preferences where the original post to a thread would be first, then work the way down the page, and subsequent pages for the various replies. Where can I make that preference change, if even possible?

At top right, click on SETTINGS.

Scroll down the left side to MY ACCOUNT - GENERAL SETTINGS

Scroll down center of the page to THREAD DISPLAY MODE

Select LINEAR - OLDEST FIRST