The all new Bighorn 3785 Elite

jbeletti

Below is the floor plan for the all new Bighorn 3785 Elite.

Some distinguishing features are:

• Tall mega slide
  • Lots of countertop space
  • Lots of storage- kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom
  • Large walk-in Closet
  • Dishwasher option
Bighorn 3785EL.jpg

Bighorn GM, Kary Katzenberger will be monitoring this thread, so please give him your feedback.

Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looks nice from the pic. I would have to see it in person to determine counter too space. One of reasons we went to our BC was the BH 3585 went to an island. With our peninsula we have now we have a lot of counter top space. Other wise I like the wd out of the bed room for sure. Not sure about bathroom door being in bedroom though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nevermind I see a door in the hall now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaffer

I like it. Hey Jim I have never seen a drawing like this for other floor plans what with all the deminsions. I was wondering if you could post one or e-mail me one for the BH 3570 that we ordered and will be built next week.
PJ

jbeletti

I like it. Hey Jim I have never seen a drawing like this for other floor plans what with all the deminsions. I was wondering if you could post one or e-mail me one for the BH 3570 that we ordered and will be built next week.
PJ

PJ, only Kary can get you that. When he responds here, you PM him your email address.

Last edited:

TimnJo

Hi Jim,

Is it a hide away TV in the entertainment centre, i.e. does it slide down into the cabinet with a window behind?

Tim

jbeletti

Hi Jim,

Is it a hide away TV in the entertainment centre, i.e. does it slide down into the cabinet with a window behind?

Tim

Tim - Kary will have to say for sure, but to me, it does NOT look like a window in the back of the entertainment center cabinet, therefore, the TV would not likely be one that raises/lowers. Looks like a small window to the north of the entertainment cabinet.

Last edited:

iawoody2

Very nice. Will be interested in dimensions and weights.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I think the title of the thread should be 3785, not 3875... 3875 is the front bath model.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I don't see "lots" of storage.
However, if the bedroom slide would be changed out the the mega slide with a couple of cabinets in the hallway, then you could talk "LOTS" of storage.
I like that feature in the BH 3585, LM Grand Canyon and the BC 3450.
I do like the basic floor plan of the 3785 Elite though.

Peace
Dave

K

karykatz

thank you everyone for your comments. BTW - Bighorn will have a full paint option available in August. there will be more to come.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Floorplan looks very interesting....but I don't see cabinets over the table and recliners in the slideout. Is that so?

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Nice design! First off-door side stairs I've seen where the slide does NOT block access to the bathroom and bedroom...

mobilcastle

Nice layout. I see many RV's now have the seating across from the entertainment center-it makes sense. Who wants to turn their head to the side to watch TV? We changed ours after we bought it.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Nice design! First off-door side stairs I've seen where the slide does NOT block access to the bathroom and bedroom...

The Landmark Grand Canyon and its Bighorn sibling (can't recall the model number) are also off door side floor plans that give access to the bathroom and the bedroom (via the bathroom), even with the bedroom/hallway superslide closed. This was one of the big selling points for us. :) Unfortunately, I understand the Grand Canyon is being discontinued. :(