Interested in a LM Savanah

Brazos

I am new to the Heartland Forum and this is my first post. My wife and I have been long time Rvers and own a SOB. We live in Colorado and Winter in AZ.
We are very interested in the LM Savanah. I have been reading all I could in the Forum and noticed that the Landmark line is being changed at this time to the Landmark 365 and the present LM Savanah production has stopped. Is my understanding of this production change correct?
Any information anyone can provide us would be very helpful. Are there any pics out there of the 365?
Thank you for your help. Joe

danemayer

Hi Brazos,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. As you've already found, there's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Here's a link to another thread where Tom Montague, the Landmark General Manager, has commented on some of the changes that are coming.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Brazos - check RVs For Less in Knoxville, TN (865-527-9112) about a Savannah. They ordered and bought the last couple of Savannahs before the plant switched over to the new Landmark365. Their website is http://www.rvsforless.net/. Ask to speak to Karen or Butch Burson who are the owners.

jbeletti

Additionally, I understand that McGeorge's RV in Ashland, VA bought the last 10 of the current style Landmarks - though I do not know what floor plans they were or if they have any left. It's worth a call to both RVs For Less and McGeorges - but do so ASAP.

Finally, there are very likely, Savannahs in stock at other dealers somewhere - contact Heartland at 574-262-5992 and ask for Landmark Sales. Ask the team to tell you where you can see a Savannah nearest to you.

And thanks for your interest in Landmark - it's a great product. In fact, I'm sitting in my Savannah typing this right now :)

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Jim I am at McGeorge,s now and I believe they have a Key Largo and a SAN Antonio rolled in here this morning but they may have a Savannah Coming in.
Lindaw