Travel bars

StevieWonder

I've never used them in any motorhome that I've owned and I don't use them in my Sundance 2800RLS. So far we've put about 1000 miles on it without issue. My friend doesn't use one on his Bighorn and he's put about 8000 miles on his, again without issue.

BJ'sDad

I haven't used them in my 3012 either. If I didn't need them on I-81 thru PA, there's a good chance you'll never need them...

I put about 2500 miles on mine in two trips last summer with no need for them.

truknutt

Committed Member
Hey Now,

A little respect for the "Old Eighty-Uno! She's as smooth as macadam & concrete from Maryland up thru the Capital! After that, we gotcha...for breakdowns and flat tires that is!!! It's really GOV. Rendell's & PENN DOT's revenue initiative!

Remember the old slogan, "You've Got a Friend in Pennsylvania" was really regarding the Customer Service Rep at AAA!

Sundance_kid

I think when the sliders were introduced most were screw drive and tended to travel as you did, so to speak. We had a 92 Prowler and a 2000 Prowler was the last I've seen.

Netem

I also had a 2000 Fleetwood product before this and it had the rack and pinion type and came with the slide bars. I would just like to hear what the factory has to say about them.

JohnL

Sundance Product Manager
No Sir, when the slides are brought they are locked inplace, John SD Brand Manager

Netem

Thanks alot John that is what I wanted to hear. This is one less thing I have to remember when setting up or getting ready to leave.