EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: OR, Westfir - 10/10/2014 to 10/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Just about a month away.....

Anyone else want to come play with us next month?

Kristy

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
The Central CA rally has just ended. It was a blast and the members are a lot of fun! The Jackson Rancheria RV Park is outstanding. Can't wait to see Casey's and friends from the northwest. Hope we can get in a little fishing on the Willamette while there.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
You won't regret going Doug!! The park is amazing and the fly fishing is some of the best in central Oregon (so I hear). Kelly and I wish we could be there with you all!!

Manzan

Kristy, have to bow out again. Will try to call Casyes Monday to release space 43. I fully expect to make it to everything next year as long as I can get someone to help me hook up the trailer.
Bruce

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Sorry to hear that Bruce. As far as help, you know any of us will help you out if you can get to us in the first place. Keep us in the loop with how you and Carol are doing. We will miss you.

Kristy

Sonja

Kristy,
Julie and I are disappointed that we have to cancel for the campout, but we will still be joining in next summer. We have contacted Casey's to cancel. We will picture you all having fun! Sonja

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully all is well and we will look forward to seeing you next year.

Kristy

DEBJER

Kristy, sorry for the late remider, jerry and i are comming friday til sunday, maybe monday. Holiday wekend for some and the berries can wait.
Deb

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
OK. We have usually gone to pizza in Oakridge on Friday night. I know of at least three who want to do that this year.

Carlson, Garrett, Hole ( I know Dave will not turn down pizza!)

Is anyone interested in joining us?

Kristy

branson4020

Icantre Member
OK. We have usually gone to pizza in Oakridge on Friday night. I know of at least three who want to do that this year.

Carlson, Garrett, Hole ( I know Dave will not turn down pizza!)

Is anyone interested in joining us?

Kristy

Love too.

Gaffer

Hey we like pizza too!!! Count us in! Sausage, pepperoni, olives and mushrooms. Um, um, good! BTW we will be there Thursday. Can't wait...:)

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
We'd love to do pizza on Friday. We get in tomorrow and stay four nights. Leaving on Monday morning to coordinate with Curtis Trailer to get repair estimate on damage sustained this trip. Bella has taken some real abuse the past couple of weeks. See you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.