EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Hey Rod & Kelly
The Sullivan, have just booked site #4, Thursday July 16, Leave on Monday July 20.
Are you guys ready for your biggest craziest Rally ever!!!
Dan & Sally Sullian

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Dan and sally,

Welcome and yes we are ready for the biggest and craziest Rally ever!!!! Are you guys going to join us for the rafting trip on the Wenatchee River? Will you be caravaning with us to the Oregon Rally? we look forward to seeing you guys and Kelly and I are already hard at scheduling and preparing for the 2015 rally. :cool:

Rod Ditrich

Hey Rod & Kelly
The Sullivan, have just booked site #4, Thursday July 16, Leave on Monday July 20.
Are you guys ready for your biggest craziest Rally ever!!!
Dan & Sally Sullian

For20hunter

PJ and Karol,

Are you guys interested in doing the rafting trip on the Wenatchee River with the rest of the group? Will you be caravaning with the group to the Oregon Rally?

Rod Ditrich

Rod and Kelly,

Looks like we missed a Great Washington Rally!!! Not in 2015...made our reservations today and can't wait! Know it will be awesome. Site #20 arrival 7/15 and departing on 7/20/2015. :rolleyes:

Manzan

Kelly & Rod, arriving July 15 and leaving July 20. Maybe on the rafting and yes on the caravan to the Oregon Rally. Will be in A-3 at Monitor.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Rod & Kelly,
We are excited to be attending your rally!! We have reservations for arriving July 15 & departing on July 20, in site #5. Yes we will be caravanning to Portland Oregon & staying till the 23. At this point not sure of the rafting trip (will let you know later). Looking forward to coming to WA, it will be our first RV trip into WA.

Thanks Chuck & Donna

Gaffer

Put us down for one on the rafting. We are leaving on the 20th so we will not be in the caravan. Gotta go by the house in Bend to pick up mail and load up with firewood for North Bend. We stayed at Portland / Fairview RV park from the time our house sold in July 2011 until I retired in November and headed south as new fulltimers and snowbirds. Camping World and Walmart are very close. Just watch out for Fred (aka The Sherrif) he will have a fit if you put anything on the grass. Fred lives on site in the mobile at the east end of the upper area (office level)
PJ and Karol,

Are you guys interested in doing the rafting trip on the Wenatchee River with the rest of the group? Will you be caravaning with the group to the Oregon Rally?

Rod Ditrich

For20hunter

Great news!!!! I can't wait to see you guys again and Kelly and I are really happy you guys are going to be able to come up for our Rally this year!

You guys should join us for the rafting. It does not take any experience or rafting knowledge whatsoever! It is a very beautiful rafting trip down the river that is appropriate for all ages and skill level (or lack thereof).

Rod Ditrich

Hi Rod & Kelly,
We are excited to be attending your rally!! We have reservations for arriving July 15 & departing on July 20, in site #5. Yes we will be caravanning to Portland Oregon & staying till the 23. At this point not sure of the rafting trip (will let you know later). Looking forward to coming to WA, it will be our first RV trip into WA.

Thanks Chuck & Donna

MRBailey

Hi guys, we are planning on caravanning with you. Coming in on the 15th of July, leaving on the 20th. We are site #32. Can't wait! I need some clarification on the Fairview River RV Park, are we supposed to make reservations with them online, or call you Rod? Thanks!

Will make reservations for rafting soon as well. Can't wait!!! :)

For20hunter

Thanks for the heads up on "the Sheriff"! We will keep our eyes peeled and try not to let anything sit on the grass so as not to wind up in handcuffs! :rolleyes:

Congrats on the full-timing status! Lucky you!

Rod Ditrich

Put us down for one on the rafting. We are leaving on the 20th so we will not be in the caravan. Gotta go by the house in Bend to pick up mail and load up with firewood for North Bend. We stayed at Portland / Fairview RV park from the time our house sold in July 2011 until I retired in November and headed south as new fulltimers and snowbirds. Camping World and Walmart are very close. Just watch out for Fred (aka The Sherrif) he will have a fit if you put anything on the grass. Fred lives on site in the mobile at the east end of the upper area (office level)

For20hunter

Got you down for everything, including the rafting and caravan! It is gonna be a blast!

Rod Ditrich

Hi guys, we are planning on caravanning with you. Coming in on the 15th of July, leaving on the 20th. We are site #32. Can't wait! I need some clarification on the Fairview River RV Park, are we supposed to make reservations with them online, or call you Rod? Thanks!

Will make reservations for rafting soon as well. Can't wait!!! :)

For20hunter

UPDATE: I have updated the very first thread on how to make arrangements to pay for the Rafting Trip directly through Blue Sky Outfitters. For the caravan payment, I need that sent directly to me at my home address. PM me for my address and I will send it to you. The cost of the caravan is $38.52 per night (tax and Good Sam discount included). That needs to be sent to me no later than April 30th. They have a full refund policy if cancelled 30 or more days in advance. I will submit full payment to them 31 days out so to insure that I have all the money in time I am requesting a check or money order (made out to Rod or Kelly Ditrich) be sent to Kelly and I no later than the end of April.

Rod Ditrich

DEBJER

Rod & Kelly,
Jerry and I are set for the Washington Rally. We will be coming in on the 15th and leaving on the 20th. Space 10. Not sure about the rafting, obviously no on the caravan. We will be going to the Oregon Rally but again, still have that pesky work thing. Looking forward to another great rally.
Jerry & Deb Earls

For20hunter

Gotcha down! Already shaping up to be an EPIC rally!!!

Rod Ditrich

Rod & Kelly,
Jerry and I are set for the Washington Rally. We will be coming in on the 15th and leaving on the 20th. Space 10. Not sure about the rafting, obviously no on the caravan. We will be going to the Oregon Rally but again, still have that pesky work thing. Looking forward to another great rally.
Jerry & Deb Earls

Gaffer

We are anytimers now. We built a house in Bend last year.
Thanks for the heads up on "the Sheriff"! We will keep our eyes peeled and try not to let anything sit on the grass so as not to wind up in handcuffs! :rolleyes:

Congrats on the full-timing status! Lucky you!

Rod Ditrich

paulh

Rod & Kelly,

Candy and I will be arriving on 7/15 (Site #33) and leaving on 7/20 to caravan to Portland. I don't think that we will do the rafting trip however. Looking forward to it and seeing everybody again. It'll be fun to get those Californians to the Pacific Northwest.

Paul & Candy Hardt

For20hunter

Got you down! It will be a great time and we are looking forward to seeing you guys again! I sent you a PM with my address.

Rod Ditrich

Rod & Kelly,

Candy and I will be arriving on 7/15 (Site #33) and leaving on 7/20 to caravan to Portland. I don't think that we will do the rafting trip however. Looking forward to it and seeing everybody again. It'll be fun to get those Californians to the Pacific Northwest.

Paul & Candy Hardt

For20hunter

For those who are Caravanning to the Oregon Rally with the group, the rates for the Portland Fairview RV Park include $2.52 in tax so the total per night is $38.52. I have updated the first post to reflect that. Please do not be in any big hurry to send me a check as I am not submitting the payment until April 2015.

If everyone could please check the first post and make sure I have your information down correctly and have you signed up for the right things.

Rod Ditrich

Status
Not open for further replies.