EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdfishing

I also noticed a new rig in your signature. Congrats. Well, I finally found a few minutes to sit down and take care of business after returning home a few days ago. Thank you and Kelly for a wonderful time at Deer Park. Even the weather provided some excitement. We are booked at Wenatchee River, site #7. Arriving July 13 and departing July 20. We will caravan to Portland and do the rafting trip. Man, you better not snooze or you lose. And yes, we are going to Oregon following this. Still working on the awning lights. Found some on Amazon.

shelsay

Thanks for the pics. Great looking rig--we're so happy for you. Where did you buy it?

Pat and Dave

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Thanks for the pics. Great looking rig--we're so happy for you. Where did you buy it?

Pat and Dave

Pat and Dave,

RnR RV's in Spokane. They are also who is going to sponsor our 2015 Rally.

I know it's just a numbers game but they have us more for our Bighorn than we paid and still gave us a good price on the Landmark. We are really happy with it and our purchase experience. I would STRONGLY recommend RnR RV to anyone looking to purchase a Heartland product. They had a HUGE selection in stock and will order from the factory.

Rod Ditrich

shelsay

Thanks for the dealer info. We'll give them a look. Have lots of fun with your new toy. Maybe you should bring it to Caseys in October.

Pat and Dave

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Nice picts Rod.

Pat they think Seahawks tickets are more valuable than the Oct camp-out so they can't come.:D

Rod,
Do we need to make the rafting reservations now or do you have a number of seats help that we call in and pay for later?

Kristy

For20hunter

Everyone can call and make their reservations for the Rafting trip at any time. Kelly and I have already paid for our spots and have the reservation held for the group.

As far as the trip in October goes, I am trying to get Kelly to give our tickets away so we can come, but she is balking at that since we agreed to go with some friends who also purchased tickets. We will see.

Rod Ditrich

Nice picts Rod.

Pat they think Seahawks tickets are more valuable than the Oct camp-out so they can't come.:D

Rod,
Do we need to make the rafting reservations now or do you have a number of seats help that we call in and pay for later?

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks Rod. We don't expect you to give your Seahawk tickets away. You don't get to do that very often.

Kristy

bobowill

We almost waited too late. A and B loops were full and C and D loops were almost full. We got in to site 41, will be arriving on the 15th and leaving on the 20th. Don't think we will be rafting. See you then.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Good to hear from you. We look forward to seeing you in WA. Will you be coming south to Oregon as well?

Kristy

For20hunter

Robert and Ann,

That is great news!!! I will put you down. Will you be joining us on the Rafting trip or caravanning to the Oregon Rally with the group? Also, I show that we still have multiple sites left. The vacancies I show the sites that are still available are 34-39, and 42-44. They do have my dad still booked in site 12 and he told me he is not going to be able to make this one because of Jan's high school reunion, but I will confirm that and have him cancel with the park so that one is freed up.

Rod Ditrich

We almost waited too late. A and B loops were full and C and D loops were almost full. We got in to site 41, will be arriving on the 15th and leaving on the 20th. Don't think we will be rafting. See you then.

Last edited:

SeattleLion

Pat and Dave,

RnR RV's in Spokane. They are also who is going to sponsor our 2015 Rally.

I know it's just a numbers game but they have us more for our Bighorn than we paid and still gave us a good price on the Landmark. We are really happy with it and our purchase experience. I would STRONGLY recommend RnR RV to anyone looking to purchase a Heartland product. They had a HUGE selection in stock and will order from the factory.

Rod Ditrich

Rod,

Great new rig! If you bought in Spokane, who will do your warrantee service? It's a long drive from western WA.

For20hunter

That is the great thing about Heartland, they will allow me to take it to ANY repair facility, whether they sell Heartland's or not. I will probably use Westcraft RV in Fife. They are an extremely reputable shop and have great technicians. Anything that is not a need to do right now repair, I will probably have RnR RV do the next time I am over there since they have one of the best RV repair facilities and the largest repair facility in the NW.

Rod

Rod,

Great new rig! If you bought in Spokane, who will do your warrantee service? It's a long drive from western WA.

JeromyS

Well just got our reservations for both the WA and the OR rally. We'll be in site 34 for WA and Bayside for OR. We'll also be doing the river rafting (2 of us) in WA.

So we'll be arriving 07/15 and leaving with ya'll on 07/20. We'll follow the caravan down to OR as well. Let us know what we need to do for the short stay in the other resort. Looking forward to the fun with ya'll!

For20hunter

I have you guys added in Jeromy! We are really looking forward to meeting you guys! Just be sure to call and make your reservations for the rafting trip through the company. All of the details for the reservations for rafting are on post #1.

For information on reservation for the Portland Fairview RV Park goes, as well as for the rafting trip, the details on that is all on post #1 which gives you the phone number to call for the rafting trip and what the cost is. For the caravan to Oregon and the stay at the Portland Fairview RV Park, I just need payment in full mailed to me no later than April 1st, 2015. PM me for my address to send the check to.

Rod Ditrich

Well just got our reservations for both the WA and the OR rally. We'll be in site 34 for WA and Bayside for OR. We'll also be doing the river rafting (2 of us) in WA.

So we'll be arriving 07/15 and leaving with ya'll on 07/20. We'll follow the caravan down to OR as well. Let us know what we need to do for the short stay in the other resort. Looking forward to the fun with ya'll!

For20hunter

Kristy (Ziggy) had a great suggestion and I am curious what everyone's opinions are? The idea is this, since on Saturday, we have traditionally always had our potluck dinner, but most of us are attending the rafting trip that afternoon which ends in a steak barbecue afterwards (about 2pm), that it might be a good idea to do the potluck dinner on Friday evening instead and then do a Ice Cream Social on Saturday evening at 6:30 pm, that way the people that are not doing the rafting trip have time planned to eat, and then we all can get together for a sinful desert social afterward, accompanied by maybe another wine tasting event? If we did this, the Washington Chapter would provide assorted flavors of Ice Cream and then everyone could bring some favorite toppings, pies or other deserts you like with your ice-cream.

What is everyone's opinion? I am intrigued by the idea and think it has definite potential, but want to make sure that I am not alone in this idea. Whatever the majority thinks will be the way we go. Kelly and I are a Yes vote for switching the Potluck to Friday and having the Desert Social on Saturday. What is your vote?

Rod Ditrich

Sonja

Great plan! Having the potluck on Friday night makes good sense and includes the bonus of a decadent dessert event after rafting on Saturday. It could not be better! Sonja and Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.