Bought a Heartland Sundance model 3300QS today to replace my agin Montanna. Have seen many Heartlands over the years and was always impressed. My wife and I are retired and live in the Monterey Bay Area in central CA. I hope to use this forum to seek advice on my new trailer.

Steve

jimtoo

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have questions, just ask, someone will help out with some info or suggestions. We have a great owners manuals and help area listed under the "Tools" tab at top of page. Some of the guides are written by members of the forum and by folks that actually use the units and camp in them.

Join us at a rally when you can and hope to see you on the road or at a rally someday.

Jim M

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family!! Hope to see you down the road someday and if you ever are up in the Pacific NW, drop into one of our rallies. Our door is always open!

Rod Ditrich

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the Heartland family. Hopefully we will meet you on the road someday.

Kristy

jbeletti

Hi Steve,

Congrats on your Heartland purchase and welcome to the Heartland family. Consider checking out a Heartland rally near you. We have one coming up, north of you and south of you. Guaranteed fun!

Gaffer

Welcome to the Heartland and the club. Come to a rally if you get a chance. They are a blast and you will meet a lot of great people. The Jackson rally in September is wait-listed but there is still room in Temecula for the rally Holloween weekend.