Black Tank ????

Delaine and Lindy

On the 2009 Big Horn 3600RL were do you connect to back flush the black tank. I remember looking at the Docking Center but don't remember seeing the connection place. Thanks... GBY....

The RV-Ramblers

BigHorn Owners
Delaine and Lindy welcome to the forum. I just now realized that you are the couple that I had corresponded with via email a few months ago concerning using the 5 lnb while on the road. Your input is what has helped me make a decision to try the 5 lnb when we go full-timing later this year. Congraduations on your new Bighorn. We have enjoyed our 2007 Bighorn 3500 for 2 years.

On our Bighorn, the blacktank flush is marked as "San-Tee" or something like that. It is located in the UDC.

Delaine and Lindy

Hi Ken, see you two are in Huntsville Ala. The closes place we could find a Big Horn dealer was in Decatur Ala. Kountry Mile Campers. Don't know much about them but did like the price. Anyway the BH 3600RL is there and is ready for us to PDI and we did go ahead and send a deposit didn't have to but we wanted to make sure we will get the BH. We will be using the 5 LNB also. Going to try and get Direct-Tv to come out and install the new dish at no charge I hope:D but don't know if they will or not. Doesn't hurt to try! GBY....

Check our web site and I think there is pictures of our Dish set ups.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
i am picking my 3400RE up next week in fresno. what is 5 LNB? we are newbies and just staying at parks with wifi and cable and all hookups till i get the hang of it. i have a pdi list thats generic if u got one specific to the bighorn would appreciate it.

Delaine and Lindy

5 Lnb

Larry 5 LNB is nothing more than a Dish type system, for picking up HDTV. We have ours mounted on a Tri-Pod. We prefer the Tri-Pod mount vs the Roof mount when we are in our 5th wheel. Because you have to have a clear view of the Southern Sky to receive Sattelite Tv. If you go to web site someplace in the Gallery you will be able to see the 5 LNB Dish and a Sattelite Dish for the Computer. Good Luck... GBY....

I don't have a PDI check list, I'm sure on this forum someone will have one or you can go to RV.net and use the search and pick-up one....