Newbie to Heartland and newbie to forum

uncledon

Her chauffeur
Just wanted to introduce myself. The name is Don Miller and my wife and I have been rver's for many years now. We just purchased a "new to us" 2009 Bighorn 3055RL. We are gearing up for my retirement in a few years and do a lot of rving around our home state of Michigan. Glad to be a part of this forum and hope to meet some of you on the road one day. Thanks.

aatauses

Welcome,
You will enjoy the forum, great place to get answers and help others with issues. Don't be bashful.
al
currently in Deadwood, sD

jbeletti

Welcome Don! Hope to see you around a campfire one day. We have a vibrant Michigan chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. Something to consider if you're looking to get even more out of your RV lifestyle :)

Sunset4k

Howdy Don, and welcome to the Heartland group!! Hope you enjoy the forum and the Heartland Owners Club if you join. You will find a great group of folks here always willing to help!!!! Retirement is so exciting!!! DH and I retired two years ago and we love it. We would love to be full timers but alas, we have acreage to take care of for now. Hoping to be able to get on the road full time in a year or so. Happy Travels and enjoy the great Big Horn!!

Seren

Welcome to the forum, wonderful people with lots of knowledge here. Best of luck and hope to see you around the campfire.

Michael and Alice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD