New Road Warrior Owner and Full Timer

LandYacht

Hello All,

My name is Tiffany Smith and I just purchases a 2014 Road Warrior 425. I will be full timing and hitting the occasional mud event. I am new to owning and RV and come from years of tent camping. I have read through a ton of the forum already learning as much as I can from all you experienced RVers. Let me say as a newbie I personally appreciate all the time and effort that all of you put in to post your issues/concerns/problems/solutions etc for all of us to read. It makes troubleshooting and solutions alot easier especially for a new person such as myself. Hoping to start traveling and hitting at least one new park a year but really hoping for two a year starting in 2015. Nice to have a job that allows you time to travel with a 14 and 14 schedule.

Tiff

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I see you are in orange tx, I am just across the river in lake Charles. It also appears that you are signing up for the owners club, if not I encourage you to do so. Also there will be 3 rallies not far from you in the near future. The N Texas group is getting together in Bullard in October and the S Texas group the next weekend will be just outside of Conroe in Montgomery and then I will be hosting the first if hopefully many in Louisiana up at a Toledo bend state park. Hope to see you on the road somewhere.

LandYacht

Not sure about going to the rally yet. I am at work for the one in Conroe, so I won't be able to go. I am actually staying in LC. Not sure if I will be home for the LA Rally or not, I haven't looked up the dates for that one yet. I am working on signing up for the membership, had a few issues with my browser.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Where in lake Charles are you staying. We are in westlake at whispering meadows. If you need anything or if I can be of any help let me know.

Andy