EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/20/2015 to 3/22/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok I will get a working design and see what everyone thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happykraut

Just tried to make reservations. Told them that I was with the Heartland rally, but was told that I can't make reservations till January.

jassson007

Just tried to make reservations. Told them that I was with the Heartland rally, but was told that I can't make reservations till January.

That's odd. Maybe try again as person you spoke to me not know what to do so she just put you off.

happykraut

That's odd. Maybe try again as person you spoke to me not know what to do so she just put you off.

WOW unbelievable. Made my reservation, thought my phone battery was going to go dry. It took 3 different reservations because I'm coming in early and leaving a day late. 3 different confirmation numbers. The $20 originally mentioned on the rally page was not honored, they charged me $30, but was told to bring my computer and show them the rally page. Talked to Bridgett and her supervisor Hanna. Must add that Bridgett was a very friendly person. The plan is to come in on the 16th and leave on the 23rd.

Last edited:

jassson007

WOW unbelievable. Made my reservation, thought my phone battery was going to go dry. It took 3 different reservations because I'm coming in early and leaving a day late. 3 different confirmation numbers. The $20 mentioned on the rally page was not honored, they charged me $30, but was told to bring my computer and show them the rally page. Talked to Bridgett and her supervisor Hanna. Must add that Bridgett was a very friendly person. The plan is to come in on the 16th and leave on the 23rd.

Dang. I will make a call to my contact up there and see what's going on. Glad you were able to get in though but have no clue why it was so difficult to do so. Glad that you found someone nice to deal with atleast. Will have to reconsider hosting a rally here again. Thanks for the info though.

jassson007

Ok spoke to my contact and yes they did go up on their daily rate for dates outside the rally dates and did not let me know. I do apologize for this and have changed it above.

pegmikef

Andy, I made my reservations. Arriving on Wed, 18 Mar and departing Mon, 23 Mar. See you all then. Mike

'Lil Guy'

With no vacation on hand till July this year(not that that will stop me), we've already comitted to the NT rally. If work load permits, Debbie and I will make an appearance. Enjoyed your last event and sorry Debbie felt so bad on the big night. I'll have a better feel for it the 1st of next month. Anyway, what's a rally without the 'Lil Guy' on hand.lol Hope to see you both there.
Frank

jassson007

With no vacation on hand till July this year(not that that will stop me), we've already comitted to the NT rally. If work load permits, Debbie and I will make an appearance. Enjoyed your last event and sorry Debbie felt so bad on the big night. I'll have a better feel for it the 1st of next month. Anyway, what's a rally without the 'Lil Guy' on hand.lol Hope to see you both there.
Frank

It's all good I understand. We will make sure you got a spot if yall are able to break away and come over. I still have to do the work thing to do I understand. I have been saving mine up for national rally so we can be there the two weeks.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, res is in.
We arrive on the 16th and will be leaving on the 22nd to spend a couple of nights in Vicksburg, MS.
In early March I will check for any buffet specials during the month.
See y'all then.

Peace
Dave

jassson007

Okay, res is in.
We arrive on the 16th and will be leaving on the 22nd to spend a couple of nights in Vicksburg, MS.
In early March I will check for any buffet specials during the month.
See y'all then.

Peace
Dave

Awesome. I can't wait.

Btw I am looking into Louisiana shirts for rally attendees. I will have some prices and a design this week hopefully.

iawoody2

Reservation is made arrive 18th leave the 23rd. Looking to seeing old friends and meeting new.
Bob and Pat

jassson007

Andy, did you get the pm I sent you about the problems I encountered when registering.
Bob

Yes sir I did and I am going to make some calls tomorrow to see what the deal is. I meant to respond and got distracted by something shiny. Sorry. Lol.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I guess it depends on who you get when you call.
My registration was very smooth.

Peace
Dave

jassson007

I guess it depends on who you get when you call.
My registration was very smooth.

Peace
Dave

That's what it sounds like. A case of you get what you pay for with some of these folks. I just hope it is not a sign of things to come.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jassson007

Just updated attendance list with those confirmed and those that said that they may attend. If you want to attend please make your reservations ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.