Outside kitchen?

We currently own a greystone 33CK and are looking at a toy hauler for our next fiver as the kids are growing up and we have more need for room to store bikes etc compared to an actual bunk house. So far I have not found a single fifth wheel mid size (35-38 ft) toy hauler model with an outside kitchen. I love the looks of the cyclone, inside and out. just wondering if that is something coming? we love our outside kitchen and will not do without.

jbeletti

An outside kitchen is really a kitchen that is housed inside the coach and accessed from outside the coach. So it takes up space inside the coach.

Toyhaulers generally have less first floor living space when compared to non-toyhaulers in order to achieve a balance between living space and garage space and still keep the overall length in check. If you didn't want to sacrifice any of that first floor interior space to house the outdoor accessible kitchen, then you'd be looking at having that outdoor accessible kitchen being housed in the garage.

Generally, toyhauler garages are left open in order to store maximum toys, though we do make some with half-baths and 1 with a full-bath in the garage.

Would the width of a half-bath used in a toyhauler garage, long enough to house an outdoor kitchen? I'm guessing the half-baths are about 3 feet long. Could that be enough?