Introduction – Nevada-North Chapter and Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations Nevada-North - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leaders, George and Laura Smith (TahoeCamper)

The Nevada-North Chapter includes the area of Nevada north of U.S. Route 6 and is in the Pacific Region.

Shortly, I will be changing the home Chapter of all HOC members with a Nevada address that is north of Route 6 to the new Nevada-North Chapter. If you have such an address and would like to remain with your current home Chapter, please let me know.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose Nevada-North as their Club Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you George and Laura for accepting the leadership of this of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations, George and Laura.
We hope you have as much fun as we are having. Trace

Last edited:

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
George & Laura,
Best wishes on your new role. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. It was nice to meet you and Laura at the regional rally in Sparks. I know you and Laura will be great at it. We are looking forward to attend your first rally. See you next month in Jackson.

Thenomads

Congratulations George and Laura. Nice to have met you at the Regional Rally in Sparks, NV, we will be seeing you again soon in Jackson.

WeRWilsons

Congratulations George and Laura....Linda and I enjoyed meeting you guys in Sparks and we know you will be great Chapter leaders...your group will be lucky to have you. Even though we are "junior" members we would be glad to help you or assist you in any way you might need. We look forward to attending your first rally.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Laura and I thank you all for your support and "Blessings":). We will try our best, with all your help, to get the Northern Nevada Chapter growing and have some GREAT rallies. I'm sad to hear that John & Lori Dawson will be minimizing their involvement. If we had only known how much fun the rallies were when we joined in '09, we would have made it to all we could! The Rally in Sparks, Nevada over this years 4th of July was our first. What a FANTASTIC group of people we met. Looking forward to renewing friendships with those we met at Sparks, and all those new Club members at the Jackson Rally. Our VERY BEST to you all, George and Laura also

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
George & Laura

Congrats to you both on your new position with Heartland. It was nice to meet both of you in Sparks. Melody and I know you will do a great job. Hope to see you guys again soon. Our next rally we are attending is down here in So Cal at the end of Oct. Will you guys be coming to that?