2014 Bighorn Silverado 33RK Satelite Question

smorg007

Okay for all of you owners of a 33RK model. I am currently looking at a new one at camping world. For the life of me I can't see anyplace in the Entertainment area that accommodates a satellite receiver. The TV is mounted on the wall. There is no cabinet or shelf big enough and the only electrical outlet is behind the TV. Am I missing something. When I asked the salesman he said that is a good question no one has asked this question and he agreed with my logic that there is no obvious space although it is plumed for a satellite system. What am I missing?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Okay for all of you owners of a 33RK model. I am currently looking at a new one at camping world. For the life of me I can't see anyplace in the Entertainment area that accommodates a satellite receiver. The TV is mounted on the wall. There is no cabinet or shelf big enough and the only electrical outlet is behind the TV. Am I missing something. When I asked the salesman he said that is a good question no one has asked this question and he agreed with my logic that there is no obvious space although it is plumed for a satellite system. What am I missing?

Just looked at some pics of that model and was wondering if the one your looking at has a fireplace in it. If it does look just above and it looks like a pull down shelf just above that area. Would that work out for you. Also check in the UDC and see if the TV connections are marked which is which. Mine was not. Also check the mfg date. I looked at one at that same place. It was also a 2014 but was Mfg way back in the middle of 2013. Use to live up that way and ended up buying mine at another dealer down in central Calif. Don't let them talk you into all the extra warranty stuff. Take the money and put it in a bank account in case anything goes wrong.

Also the Silverado is no longer Branded under the Big Horn name.

Good luck to you.

Last edited: