ATF: Landmark - Theater Seats

adam

Good Morning,

My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Landmark Key Largo. It is our second Heartland purchase and a very nice unit - Thank you.

Our coach is fitted with the Monte Carlo interior colour/fabric. It has the dark chocolate sofa and 2 recliner chairs. My wife and I would like to change our seating configuration and remove the 2 recliner chairs.

My question is;
Would I be able to purchase the theater seating in the Monte Carlo fabric - cash and carry directly from Heartland at the factory?
I understand that the Landmark is in the process of a design change and we would like to try to get the theater seats before they are discontinued. And should Heartland not be willing to offer the sofa then could I purchase it directly from the supplier who builds it for Heartland?

If I order them through my selling dealer I would have extra costs that would make this propostion cost prohibitive such as shipping, duty fees and Canadian taxes which are 13%.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely
Adam and Susan Hunter
48 German School Road.
Paris. Ontario
N3L3E1
519 770 5624

danemayer

Adam,

Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Ask for the parts department and see if they can order the seating for you to pick up and at what price, and how long it'll take to get. If you join the Owners Club, I believe there may be a 10% discount.