EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Santo - 3/27/2015 to 3/29/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegmikef

Nancy, I made my reservation, arriving Wed, 25 Mar and departing Tue, 31 Mar. What's the deal with the donuts? See you in Kinder. Mike

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Nancy, I made my reservation, arriving Wed, 25 Mar and departing Tue, 31 Mar. What's the deal with the donuts? See you in Kinder. Mike

Great, Mike! I've got you down.

You had to be at the LA rally to really get the gist of the donuts. Needless to say, Frank did finally get some donuts.

See you soon!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Guess what?? We are finally going to make it. Please sign Marti and me up. We'll call Coffee Creek and make reservations arrival 25th departure 30th.:);)

nander

Guess what?? We are finally going to make it. Please sign Marti and me up. We'll call Coffee Creek and make reservations arrival 25th departure 30th.:);)

Awesome! We look forward to seeing you. Hmmm....you'll both be retired with plenty of time on your hands! :D

TomMar

Yep, retired.... lots of time on our hand I don't know. We have lots to do at our place in the hill country. The nice thing is there are no deadlines.;)

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yep, retired.... lots of time on our hand I don't know. We have lots to do at our place in the hill country. The nice thing is there are no deadlines.;)

So with you being retired now what are the odds of yall making it over to Louisiana to start the rally season off?? Lol j/k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomMar

So with you being retired now what are the odds of yall making it over to Louisiana to start the rally season off?? Lol j/k

I am not retired yet. I have 55 days left and the Louisiana rally will be on the list. We have been living in the rig since August and plan on a few weeks in a place with more than 450 sq ft before venturing out. After Santos we have one in Boerne and then we are planning on the National in June. For Louisiana my mouth is already tasting good seafood.:)

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I am not retired yet. I have 55 days left and the Louisiana rally will be on the list. We have been living in the rig since August and plan on a few weeks in a place with more than 450 sq ft before venturing out. After Santos we have one in Boerne and then we are planning on the National in June. For Louisiana my mouth is already tasting good seafood.:)

I got ya Just wanted to give you a hard time that's all. Hope you can make it if not that's cool too. We might try to make yours but not sure yet. Will let Ya know.

'Lil Guy'

55 Days? That is great. I have till the end of this year and am really looking forward to becoming one of those any timers. Congrats on nearing that milestone.

dbbls59

Hi Nancy. Just made reservations for the rally. Will be there on the 26th and depart on the 29th.

dlw930

Hey, I just found this thread on Tapatalk! Now that I know how to get on there's no stopping me! Looking forward to Santo and warmer.

David

nander

Hey, I just found this thread on Tapatalk! Now that I know how to get on there's no stopping me! Looking forward to Santo and warmer.

David

I've got you down. Glad you found the thread! We look forward to seeing you again!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

nander

Our reservations are set, arriving the 25th and leaving the 30th.

Got you down. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.