EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/6/2015 to 8/9/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Greetings,

LAST CHANCE FOR REPAIRS, ADJUSTMENTS, AND TECH CONSULTATIONS!!!!!!!

The WI rally is only 12 days away and Scenic RV, Baraboo, is providing techs to do minor repairs and adjustments to our coaches. The techs will be at the rally on Friday, August 07 beginning at around 8:00. Scenic is providing the service, but no parts or supplies are included. Parts and supplies will need to be paid for by the unit owner. If you have and issue you would like the Scenic tech to look at, or if you would like to ask them questions about your coach, please let me know this week. Time is getting tight for ordering any needed parts. Also, Scenic RV has sponsored our rally for 5 years. They support the Heartland Owners Club if many ways. Therefore, please consider purchasing any necessary RV items from Scenic while at the rally. They sincerely appreciate your support. If you have questions please feel free to send me and email, tank67tommy@gmail.com, or call me, 920.946.1244.
Safe travels to all.
Tom Weber
tank67tommy@gmail.com

ljawest

Lewis and I just decided to attend the WI Rally! I'll be calling the campground in the morning to see if we can be fitted in. We are currently in SW Utah with plans to visit Bryce Canyon Nat'l park and other sites, leaving here Friday. That gives us 5-6 days to beeline it to Wisconsin! then we'll start heading home to south MS.

GOTTOYS

Line Dancing to Maggie Mae! Sounds like a Fire Ball event to us!
Roy and Sally will have that campground looking so spiffy!
Maggie Mae and her Guitar player did a concert last Winter at the RV park we stayed at in AZ. Looking forward to seeing her again!...Don

olcoon

Lewis & JoAnne, hope you guys can make it! We have been work camping here for exactly 1 week today. We love it here, even though today was the first chance we've had to do a little exploring. We are both off tomorrow, or you'd possibly be talking to Sally when you call.

We'll leave the lights on for ya!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Dave,
I mowed today, and I got out my machinist ruler, and made sure that the grass on your site is EXACTLY 1 7/8" tall, and I trimmed the grass with surgical scissors, just for you! All the noxious, invasive weeds & plants have been removed, also, the pink flamingos have been spiffed up, and ready to be installed!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
- - - Updated - - -

Hey Dave,
I mowed today, and I got out my machinist ruler, and made sure that the grass on your site is EXACTLY 1 7/8" tall, and I trimmed the grass with surgical scissors, just for you! All the noxious, invasive weeds & plants have been removed, also, the pink flamingos have been spiffed up, and ready to be installed!
Now that's what I like to hear.
See you soon.

Peace
Dave

ljawest

We are registered and coming to WI! We were in that area 2 years ago and loved it. We'll arrive Thursday, Aug. 6 or maybe Wednesday and stay until Tuesday, Aug. 11. Looking forward to being with our Heartland Friends again!

bacaye

Wow!! What an awesome response to attend the rally. I have a question...I remember last year we brought a snack for meet and greet plus we brought a dish for the potluck, but I can not remember if we were suppose to bring anything for the brat night or wine tasting? Can someone remember???? I am trying to decide what I am going to fix. Thanks, Barb

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Wow!! What an awesome response to attend the rally. I have a question...I remember last year we brought a snack for meet and greet plus we brought a dish for the potluck, but I can not remember if we were suppose to bring anything for the brat night or wine tasting? Can someone remember???? I am trying to decide what I am going to fix. Thanks, Barb

If you could bring a snack to the meet and greet Thursday that would be great and for the potluck on Saturday. The brat feed is complete . Thanks for asking!

- - - Updated - - -

We are registered and coming to WI! We were in that area 2 years ago and loved it. We'll arrive Thursday, Aug. 6 or maybe Wednesday and stay until Tuesday, Aug. 11. Looking forward to being with our Heartland Friends again!
Can't wait to see the West's. Welcome back to Wisconsin!

- - - Updated - - -

What a response for a rally with 36 units in attendance. Looking forward to a great rally and a fun time. Can't wait. See you all soon!

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Lewis and I just decided to attend the WI Rally! I'll be calling the campground in the morning to see if we can be fitted in. We are currently in SW Utah with plans to visit Bryce Canyon Nat'l park and other sites, leaving here Friday. That gives us 5-6 days to beeline it to Wisconsin! then we'll start heading home to south MS.
Glad to have you both back in Wisconsin JoAnne. Thanks for coming!

GOTTOYS

Barb, maybe a dozen or so pizzas for the meet and greet would be nice...See you there (But as usual we might be late), Don

tweber

Kathy will be on time, but guess who will be late?

- - - Updated - - -

Terry, what type of dishes would you like everyone to bring on Saturday for the pot luck?

tweber

Don, I have some 2 X 10 boards in storage. How many do you need? Highly technical boards traded for beer, good deal.

GOTTOYS

Don, I have some 2 X 10 boards in storage. How many do you need? Highly technical boards traded for beer, good deal.
Thanks Tom, but I have it covered. However I will supply you with all the beer you can stand, just for all you do for this group. It is appreciated....Don

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
The Florida West,s just made their
reservations. Will arrive on 6th and leave on 10th.
Walter and Linda West

Jim Posz

The Posz's are looking forward to the Rally. We're up in Door County now and will be arriving at Lake Delton Monday. Dave, if it's not too late we are still interested in the tripod. See you all soon'
Betty and Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.