EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/6/2015 to 8/9/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Terry, Jackie, will meat be provided at Saturdays potluck?
Hamburger, chicken, pork roast, filet mignon, lobsta???
And wow, 37 rigs. Awesome!

Peace
Dave

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Terry, Jackie, will meat be provided at Saturdays potluck?
Hamburger, chicken, pork roast, filet mignon, lobsta???
And wow, 37 rigs. Awesome!

Peace
Dave

We are having roast beef again this year for our pot luck and it is provided by Scenic Traveler one of our sponsors. Of course Friday's "Wisconsin Brat Fest", ALL food is provided with a cake for dessert. The brats are donated by Johnsonville Meats also one of our great sponsors for our rally. We will also have great entertainment with Maggie Mae, we will pass the hat to help cover costs like last year. And last but not least, Sunday's continental breakfast is provided by Kwik Trip. Also Wagner's RV is a sponsor who continues each each contributing money towards rally food costs. So we have a great bunch of supporters. You will need to bring something to the "Meet and Greet" on Thursday.
See you all soon!

- - - Updated - - -

The Florida West,s just made their
reservations. Will arrive on 6th and leave on 10th.
Walter and Linda West

Glad to have you joining us. See you soon!!

Last edited:

GOTTOYS

Food and more food, GREAT live entertainment! I bet there isn't a better Chapter rally anywhere in the country....This one sets the standard.....We feel very lucky to be able to attend....Don

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Food and more food, GREAT live entertainment! I bet there isn't a better Chapter rally anywhere in the country....This one sets the standard.....We feel very lucky to be able to attend....Don

Thanks Don! This is really a great bunch in "Badger Country"! See you soon.

jbeletti

Arrived to the Wisconsin Rally venue about 2:30 today. We're in site 19. A lot of Heartlanders are already here.
IMG_3747.jpg

Steve and I had a great time at the WI Rally, thanks to all for a great welcome to the Heartland family. We have upgraded our introductory membership to full membership and made plans to attend the 2015 WI rally. And because Karen insisted:) we see her in MI, reservations are made and we will be heading to Mackinaw at the end of the month.
Terry and Jackie, you guys put on a great party! Thank you.

Safe travels to all.
Steve and Li Bub
Isaac that old yellow lab

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Terry and Jackie, thanks for a great rally.
Well planned, well executed and everyone had a great time.
Great job!

Peace
Dave

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Terry and Jackie, thanks for a great rally.
Well planned, well executed and everyone had a great time.
Great job!

Peace
Dave

Thanks Dave, It was fun for all. See you in Michigan!!

- - - Updated - - -

Steve and I had a great time at the WI Rally, thanks to all for a great welcome to the Heartland family. We have upgraded our introductory membership to full membership and made plans to attend the 2015 WI rally. And because Karen insisted:) we see her in MI, reservations are made and we will be heading to Mackinaw at the end of the month.
Terry and Jackie, you guys put on a great party! Thank you.

Safe travels to all.
Steve and Li Bub
Isaac that old yellow lab

We were glad you could come and even happier you enjoyed it. See you both in Michigan. Safe travels!

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone!! Don't forget to make your reservations for 2016's WIS HOC Rally August 11th-14th and send me an email to let me know if you are in. Many thanks to all of you. See you soon and safe travels to all!

ljawest

Terry & Jackie,
Lewis and I had a great time at the rally meeting new friends and reconnecting with already friends. We did the Upper Dells boat tour today with Roy and Sally....yes we bought the photos and the book. We hope to see you again somewhere on the road. We're leaving tomorrow to start our journey home, but we're taking a week to get there.
Jo Anne

happykraut

Terry& Jackie, and all that were involved, thanks for a great rally. We enjoyed ourselves. Thanks for taking us to the range.

GOTTOYS

I can't imagine a better rally anywhere! This one set the standard. Thanks to everyone involved. Don and Kathy Swanson

jbeletti

Terry and Jackie - Nancy and I had a real nice time at the rally. You guys are great at organizing events like this. I even have an email into Maggie Mae to see how much they charge for events like Goshen :) Thank you for a well organized and fun rally!

olcoon

Sally & I have to agree with everyone else, it was a great rally! Terry & Jackie you guys did an outstanding job! Now as we look around the campground, it's pretty empty without all of the Heartland rigs & friends being here!!! Kim & Dottie are still here to keep us company, and of course Terry & Jackie.

bacaye

Terry & Jackie, Thank you for a great rally. We had a great time and hope to see you again next year. Bill and Barb

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Terry & Jackie, Thank you for a great rally. We had a great time and hope to see you again next year. Bill and Barb
Thanks Bill. Hope your coach is okay. If you made your reservations for next year let me know when you are coming in. Thanks and safe travels!!

Status
Not open for further replies.