New 2015 Bighorn 3270RS Floor Plan

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I love the floor plan and length, exactly what we would be looking to upgrade to. Do you know if the height could be 12'9"? If the so, this would be the perfect camper for us.

No problem..... two ways do it that I can think of. Let the air out of the tires or lose the air conditioners:)

acomavet

Floorplan looks great. Jim or Kary it looks like the kitchen is the same as the 3010 model except the kitchen counter to the left of stove top is a bit wider. Do you know difference in dimensions? How about the island is it the same as the 3010? Cabinetry different at all?
TIA
John

Gaffer

This is a great floor plan! It is like a shorter version of the 3570. I am sure it will become the top seller like the 3055 was.

K

karykatz

thank you all for the great comments. We are very excited to start building this floor plan. We know the length accompanied with all the great features will make this one of our best selling floor plans. The pantry are and island will be the same size as the 3010RE. the height will be 13' 3" since it has 2 high out put 15K AC's for the whisper quiet AC system. new standard feature this year will be the 18 CU norcold RV refer (propane/110 VAC).Do to limited quantities, this new refer will only be available in this floor plan at this time. I hope this all helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

karykatz

The new 3270RS will not be at Hershey. We will not go into full production until fist of November. Units that will be on display - The new full painted 3875FB, 3160EL, 3570RS, 3010RE and our Brand new 3750FL that will feature power theater seating and two 76" tri fold sleeping sofas on the upper deck. I hope this helps

sengli

Love the fact it isnt 40' long. Cant wait to see one in person. Lookin for the full paint option this time.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
will that new larger rounded shower be available across the line?

dalspot

You're sitting less than 10' from the television - isn't a 46" TV a bit of overkill? To me that would be like sitting in the front row of the movie theater!

And I agree with the others - Queen Bed! And with a small nightstand on each side of said bed.

SeattleLion

You're sitting less than 10' from the television - isn't a 46" TV a bit of overkill? To me that would be like sitting in the front row of the movie theater!

And I agree with the others - Queen Bed! And with a small nightstand on each side of said bed.

We have the 2014 3160 and it has a 44" TV. It feels great sitting across from it. Not at all like the front row in a movie theater.

K

karykatz

the new rounded shower will only be available in the new 3270RS and the 3585RL. I hope this helps

RVFun4Us

Kary,

Very excited to see the actual coach when completed. If production starts in November, when can we expect to start seeing them at either a show or dealership? We were really liking the 3260EL as a replacement for our 3055 but now will probably wait for the 3270 and compare the two. I presume the 3270 will not be an elite model like the 3160 and 3260?

stevenssr

Re: can't find floor plan for B 3270RS

Very nice. Has everything I'm looking for. Luxury is not always big. Even Cadillac is coming out with a smaller version. Luxury is fine interiors, state of the art audio/video/electronics, and, in general, the best quality available. Also, love the full body paint and theater seating. I haven't seen it in person, but I believe Heartland has a winner here.

K

karykatz

RVfun4us - The new 3270RS will start shipping to dealers mid November- so dealers will start seeing them end of November beginning of December. This will be a very popular floor plan so please reach out if you would like to know where you can see one. the floor plan will not be an elite model. this is focusing on length and weight. It is going to be a great floor plan. I hope this helps. let me know if you have any questions

RVFun4Us

Kary - Have looked at the floor plan but there is nothing like seeing photos of the inside so hopefully once built, Heartland can post photos of the 3270. One thing I did notice on the floorplan was appears to be a slider door between the bedroom and the bathroom. That is a great change and breaks up that long wall in comparison to the 3010, 3160 and 3260. Can't wait to see this coach.