jbeletti

This just in from Kary at Bighorn... A new floor plan - the 3270RS

Here's some of the features:
  • 35’ long – best selling feature!
  • Great storage
  • Sofa in the rear
  • 46” TV and computer work station
  • King Bed
  • Recliners with built in massager (standard in all new Bighorns)
  • New optional power theater seat (includes seat heat and power massage)
  • New option on all Bighorns (11 ft power awning on main dinette slide room)
  • Full body paint (see this thread)
  • 7000 lb axles on all floor plans
  • Load range G tires on all floor plans
  • Whisper Quiet AC system (includes two 15K high output units)
BH 3270RS.jpg

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Like the floor plan and especially the 35' overall length. Full body paint nice also. Don't let DW see this.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nice plan. I assume it will be only 8' wide and at 35' it will be a lot lighter than the current 38 footer we have. It is great to see that G rated tires are standard! I like the theater seating as a listed option. We won't be trading in ours anytime soon. We love our rear kitchen and now it looks like it might become a rare collector's model :cool:

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Is the mini/mega shower available? If it is, then you've a very good floor plan. Not a fan of the corner shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jnbhobe

Is the mini/mega shower available? If it is, then you've a very good floor plan. Not a fan of the corner shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with Lyle, don't like the shower and is a queen bed available?

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

With the shorter length, they had to take it out of somewhere. And the bath is what got cut. Larger shower would mean longer length.

jimtoo

That I like... any chance of getting one and you can just take cost out of my Mod pay?? :)

Very nice floor plan... good job guys.

Jim M

olcoon

Not a problem Jim, at that rate, lets see....you'll get it paid of by um er a ah yes the 12th of Never! :rolleyes:

K

karykatz

there were some comments on the shower size. We are using a slightly larger rounded shower than in the past. It has molded in shelves and if you look at the real size it is very comparable to the mini mega shower regarding room to turn in shower. I don't think you will be sacrificing much room. Also has a larger linen closet than bathroom configuration with mini mega shower. Also allows entrance from steps and bedroom. This will give you more room in the bedroom. thank you for all your comments

SeattleLion

Very impressive! It makes me sorry I bought the 2014 3160 EL. I absolutely hate the noisy AC's, especially the one in the bedroom. It's so loud we can't sleep with it on. I also really like the dining room slide awning option. I am also unhappy with the Towmax tires. We do have 7,000 lbs axles and love that.

The changes seem to be very responsive to the market. The new model is about the same size as ours and we love the length.

pday1213

Jim or Kary,
Do you know if the new BH 3270RS and the new full paint option will be shown at the Hershey, PA show next month?

Dean-Pam

I love the floor plan and length, exactly what we would be looking to upgrade to. Do you know if the height could be 12'9"? If the so, this would be the perfect camper for us.

dewwood

I have wondered if it is possible to get the bureau drawers and storage in the area of the W/D hookup. It has been offered on units that have the W/D hookup on the main deck and would be a nice option for the ones with the forward hookup.