3580rl

Searching

Does anyone have this model? We saw in on the Heartland website and it seems to be the perfect unit for us. If not that one the 3670RL would be our second choice. I just don't like the washer and dryer set up on that one. We would love to read your comments on both of these models and your general satisfaction with the Big Horn?

We just ordered the 3580RL

Hi there!

We just ordered the 3580 RL, mostly because of the kitchen island. We used to have a small cabin, and it had a plain island that was just perfect. I can serve food, cook, craft, etc. and it just makes the whole kitchen feel good to me. We also loved the floor plan of the bedroom, more private than some. We ordered it in Harvest decor...we haven't seen it in "real" life yet....so we sure hope it's perfect. The Heartland seems like a good product. We liked the Wyoming, Coachman too, but we just decided the Heartland was a better product. We'll be pulling it with a Silverado 2500 4x4 duramax so hopefully that should be enough. Yikes, good luck to you and wish us luck!!!
Bill and Bridget

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Congratulations on your choice of a fine coach! If they had had the 3580 floor plan when we bought our 3370, I think I would have picked it over the 3370 as well.
I think these new floor plans are how they interest us in buying new trailers. :)

Searching

Thanks everyone for replying.

I am finding myself more in love with this floor plan the more I research it. Actually obsessed. We own a different brand fiver right now and love it, but would like to up grade our five year old unit and for me it's all about floor plans. The quality seems to be there too from what I can see and the units we've seen at the RV shows really seem to have a great fit and finish.

How old is Heartland? I know I read the answer to that somewhere but currently can't find it.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome to the forum SEARCHING. I believe Heartland started making Bighorns in late 05 for the 06 model year. I think a few of the first Landmarks were 2005 model years. We have an 07 3400RL and love it. We special ordered it and have lived in it for 18 months now. Heartland has improved dramatically since they have started making 5th wheels and is the fastest growing company out there. Yes, you may have a problem or two now and then but Heartland has been very responsive to their owners and that's what is great about this company. Search no more!