Rear Flood Lights & Housings

Jewels55

I'm a wee bit frustrated. The housings for our rear flood lights on our 2009 Cyclone 4012 Full Throttle disintegrated due to our lovely hot South Texas sun and we can't seem to find any replacements. I tried to look up the company "C/I in Riverside, CA" and there is no website or listing for the company. The model number of the light is C311380. We need to replace both units. Any suggestions on replacements?

Thanks,

Jewels55

Oh... and by the way.... I've already read previous posts on this subject and have visited the websites and stores recommended. My frustration not only lies in the fact that these housings have disintegrated (in less than 5 years), but that they seem to be quite a specialized size/shape and are difficult to find replacements.

danemayer

Have you called Heartland parts dep't? I don't know if they'll still have replacements for a 2009, but it's worth a try. Even if they don't have any, they may be able to direct you. Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Owners Club members get a discount on parts purchases. Might be a good time to join.