north Fla roads near Jax. Fl

Herm45

Looking for someone who is familiar with route 200 from I-95 to Callahan, Fl and then Hwy 301 from Callahan to Baldwin, Fl. Wanting to know if there are any low overpass to go under? I would appreciate any help as I would like to travel that shortcut. Thanks for any info.

Jimmy

You are good, no low overpass on that route, I live in Middleburg, just south of there. Have a safe trip.

Herm45

Thanks Jimmy. That's a great shortcut to Gainesville from off I-95.
we have the same unit you do. Happy travels.

yport

Ran that route last winter on our way to my sister's resort just south of Gainesville ... nice ride ... no issues.

Look at Williston Crossings RV Resort in Williston, FL - we've stayed there several times . . . here's the URL willistoncrossingrv.com

Seren

Looking for someone who is familiar with route 200 from I-95 to Callahan, Fl and then Hwy 301 from Callahan to Baldwin, Fl. Wanting to know if there are any low overpass to go under? I would appreciate any help as I would like to travel that shortcut. Thanks for any info.

If you get the Allstays "Camp and RV" app it will list all low bridges anywhere in the US along with a gazillion other info that you need. Which Walmarts don't allow boondocking? Where are the truck stops? NP's, SP's, even county parks. Not to mention CG that can be filtered by type of memberships. Where is the nearest Camping World, or RV service center, or... i think you get the idea. My go-to app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

yport

What resort was that? I am staying in one right now as a stop over between UF Games.

Sister is at Grand Lakes RV & Golf Resort in Orange Lake. It is a very nice resort, good size sites, lots of green grass, full concrete pads and patio, very nice 9 hole golf course on premises, nice activities ...my only drawback, since it's in the middle of the state, is a pool that too small, although 84 degree heated. Only 15 miles away is another very nice resort ... Williston Crossings in Williston. You'll like either one.

Boostable

We are at Orange Lake as well. I agree with everything you said. It works well for us as we leave the Cyclone there during the week between the games and stay a night or two during the week. Nice place. I will have to check out Williston.